Ugh. Failed the zombie girl

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Ugh. Failed the zombie girl

Postby ChouDoufu » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:10 pm

I didn't run into the zombie girl until I had gathered and used up the flowers from the Thule garden. Wastes time teleporting around trying to find/buy love lies bleeding flowers. Finally found some in the redwood forest on freymore, but it was too late and I had to put her down. I'm bummed. The quest should allow say three of any flower. Oh well. Poor girl.
ChouDoufu

Re: Ugh. Failed the zombie girl

Postby Matías111 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Well now you have to live with the fact that you didn't fulfill the girls wishes. But you out her down anyways. If you give her the flowers she appears as a zombie anyways
Matías111

Postby Druid » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:59 am

I had an interesting experience with this quest. She gives you a day to find them, but I took a week or so of waiting in front of various helbalists until I had enough of the flowers. She accepted them, and everything was fine. And then I killed her.
Druid

Postby Jacob_L » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:16 am

Yeah, really the only "reward" of completing this quest is the good feeling from the saving of an innocent zombie female. I still would have prefered more gold to this day >xD
Jacob_L

Postby Drakilian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:48 am

ChouDoufu wrote:I didn't run into the zombie girl until I had gathered and used up the flowers from the Thule garden. Wastes time teleporting around trying to find/buy love lies bleeding flowers. Finally found some in the redwood forest on freymore, but it was too late and I had to put her down. I'm bummed. The quest should allow say three of any flower. Oh well. Poor girl.

Eldfell garden, eldfell cemetery
Drakilian

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire