Information on Thule help

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Information on Thule help

Postby rider108 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:37 pm

I've gone to the Thule village. Killed the flesh eaters. Spoke to the enchantress, completed the innkeeper's brother's quest. Then I went back through the gateway and closed the door. I spoke to the governor but no resolution. Help?
rider108

Re: Information on Thule help

Postby KGold » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:56 pm

You'll need to go as far as Thule Abbey to solve that quest. At one point, you'll get a message saying you should return to the governor and you'll be teleported right back to the palace. For now, just keep making progress. ;)
If you have been really too busy,
And you feel your head being dizzy,
It's recommended to have a rest,
I have a good offer-play the Quest! : )
KGold

Postby Thundahamma » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:49 am

KGold wrote:You'll need to go as far as Thule Abbey to solve that quest. At one point, you'll get a message saying you should return to the governor and you'll be teleported right back to the palace. For now, just keep making progress. ;)

I have gone to the Abbey, all around it and for a lot of the area around and I’m still not getting the update to the Information on Thule quest...any ideas?
Thundahamma

Postby KGold » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Thundahamma wrote:
KGold wrote:You'll need to go as far as Thule Abbey to solve that quest. At one point, you'll get a message saying you should return to the governor and you'll be teleported right back to the palace. For now, just keep making progress. ;)

I have gone to the Abbey, all around it and for a lot of the area around and I’m still not getting the update to the Information on Thule quest...any ideas?

If I recall well, the message will pop up in the abbey basement at some point. Not sure, though. I looked around in the editor but couldn't find the code. :?
Try to advance with finding Brother Jeffrey's murderer and be patient, I guess. :D
If you have been really too busy,
And you feel your head being dizzy,
It's recommended to have a rest,
I have a good offer-play the Quest! : )
KGold

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire