Main quest bugged?

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Main quest bugged?

Postby Guidosan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 am

I talked to the cult leader about the beast and it recommended that I visit the govenor back in eldfell. When I try to go through the door to his house though it just says "you see no way of opening this door". I can't seem to find any way to get back into his house to talk to him or to do the quests related to his wife and daughter. Is there something I'm not trying or is the door bugged?
Guidosan

Re: Main quest bugged?

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am

If you mean the Governor's castle in Eldfell, you have to have the Pass - a letter which you got from the innkeeper when you first visit the city's inn. Check if you have it or not - probably you still can get it from the innkeeper or if you already got it, probably you left it somewhere.
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Matías111 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Beaten thus expansion twice and it's not bugged...
Matías111

Postby Guidosan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Ah that was it. I no longer had the governor's pass in my inventory. Picked it up from my storage shelf and now I can enter the castle again. Thanks for the help and quick reply.
Guidosan

Postby Matías111 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Guidosan wrote:Ah that was it. I no longer had the governor's pass in my inventory. Picked it up from my storage shelf and now I can enter the castle again. Thanks for the help and quick reply.

I do that all the time>.<
Matías111

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire