Eldfell

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Eldfell

Postby Ezdra » Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:49 am

Hi Redshift. I liked the cities in the main game though it still escapes me how Phryn's curse was lifted by consulting a soothsayer and doing what he/she told the mayor to do.

There's this one city in the expansion that has people doing obvious moral crimes which is good because it's obvious, but one thing can play on men's weaknesses - that's the old woman in that part of Eldfell where something like wheat grows - she says she is a retired streetwalker, so to speak, who worked for 40 years. Well, maybe if she gave a quest or there was a quest connected with her that wouldn't be bad, like that banker Dorf who was meant to be punished badly (though it's sad he was punished and it's a mystery he understood why he was punished when he wasn't told why - well, maybe there could be an option to not use the potion if he's so conscious of what he was wrong about, not sure though).

So, I ask you to be careful when you add streetwalkers and such in new games, please. That old woman seems healthy but what if there was a quest with her, would she be mentally stable? Good thing she wasn't married at least. I'm not against crime in games, I'm against stories that are not long enough :)

I hope it's clear and simple enough.
Ezdra

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire