Shaman Won’t Talk to Me

Forum for discussing Cursed Stone.

Shaman Won’t Talk to Me

Postby Farquad123 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:28 am

Finished the quest line where I killed the Chieftan, now the Old Shaman won’t say anything else to me even though it says I need to talk to him to find the Moon Goddess. Am I missing something?
Farquad123

Re: Shaman Won’t Talk to Me

Postby Catacomber » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:22 pm

Do you have the quest to find the Moon Goddess?

This is what he would say if you could talk to him:

At night, she rides in the clouds and hides in the trees. At night, the Moon Goddess likes to rest in the branches of the Elder tree right outside her temple in Three Sisters Wood north of here. There are other sacred trees in that wood that will grant you a present if you water them. Take this list.

But the Elder tree is the Moon Goddess's favorite and you're sure to find her at night in the branches of the Elder tree right outside the ruined pillars of her temple in Three Sisters Wood. Her favorite color is yellow.

This is what the list says:

List of Sacred Trees in Three Sisters Wood-tap them to get their attention or stand by them in a reverent way---they like the gift of water.

The Moon Goddess can usually be found in the branches of the Elder tree, which is right outside the ruined pillars of her old temple in Three Sisters Wood. You'll find the Elder tree there surrounded by yellow bushes.

Three Sisters Wood is directly north of Tobar's Well. Her ruined temple is in the far northwest of that wood.

Birch
Rowan
Ash
Alder
Willow
Hawthorn
Oak
Holly
Hazel
Vine
Ivy
Reed
Elder

For the water, look near the pillars in Three Sisters in the northwest at night. You have to find the right tree.
Catacomber

Return to Cursed Stone