Lugh's cave

Forum for discussing Cursed Stone.

Lugh's cave

Postby dudiel24 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi guys,I need help in this cave, inside there's a lot of halls, and I press the button of the wall and it said something about wall disappeared or something like that, where is it? I killed the beast inside the teleport but I can't find the other to finish the quest.thank you
dudiel24

Re: Lugh's cave

Postby DeMenchev » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:36 pm

You can break a brick wall east from a shelf, which is north from the hole traps.
Very sorry you didn't receive an answer earlier.
No shame, I'm ashamed enough in my life, but some guilt doesn't hurt, and I feel that (in case you've no idea what I'm talking about, I suggest you look up Brené Brown's explanations, if it bothers you :) )
I'll try switching to the "unread posts" page instead of the "new posts" page so that I don't miss anything recently posted here, but as Prickett said, the forum of the developer of most of the expansions is catacomber.com - that's where you can find many answers even without posting, as there are more posts and guides specifically for the expansions, so go check it out if you haven't already ;)
DeMenchev

Postby dudiel24 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Thank you very much,I said this because while I post this question others got answers but not me.any way it's all cool friend,thank you and sorry for that.
dudiel24

Postby DeMenchev » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:14 am

No worries, have fun questing :)
DeMenchev

Return to Cursed Stone