Humbria Jail

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Humbria Jail

Postby iwastetimeongames » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:51 am

Ok, the new expansion is. the. bomb. Thank you for making it! I'm already a high-level badass but I'm still enjoying it so much!

Anyway, this is the first of several requests for help. (I seem to get more stuck more often than I used to in the main game or in Islands. Perhaps because there's no guide yet?)

Humbria Jail: I managed to get thrown in there (from that you know I'm not the US President). However, [SPOILER ALERT] I can't figure out: a) how to open the Solitary Confinement: I understand there is a wordplay on "only/lonely" but I have no object with that name and can't think of anything else. b) how the letter game works. I have noticed that, out of 7 letters, 4 go "bong!" , 1 goes "bing!" and 2 are just dull. I'm guessing that means either that there are 3 words (but that doesn't work for the 2 dull ones, CU) or that only 1 group needs tapping, or...? The right sequence is supposed to yield the reason why I am in prison, but "game addicted" won't read, so.

Thanks for helping! Oh, and if it's helpful, here is the letter plaque pattern:

C - [none] E - bong U - [none]

S - bong I - bing

I - bong T - Bong
iwastetimeongames

Re: Humbria Jail

Postby istara » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:56 am

One of those I's is a J, and the word to spell out is JUSTICE.

However, that won't get you into Solitary, it just gets you the key for the main exit. I'm still stuck with getting into Solitary! Even 74 lockpicking + Master Lockpick has "none" chance.

By the way Mark a recall point in the jail, so you can avoid having to re-crime and lose stats a second time, if you want to leave and come back.
istara

Postby iwastetimeongames » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:04 am

istara wrote:One of those I's is a J, and the word to spell out is JUSTICE.

However, that won't get you into Solitary, it just gets you the key for the main exit. I'm still stuck with getting into Solitary! Even 74 lockpicking + Master Lockpick has "none" chance.

By the way Mark a recall point in the jail, so you can avoid having to re-crime and lose stats a second time, if you want to leave and come back.

Geez, I'm dumb... Thank you! As for Solitary, I have 85 lockpick, master lp, and I've tried unlock with all the degrees of fortify magic at once – nothing. That's why I think the key (literally) lies in that "only the lonely" and must have to do with some item called lonely.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:10 am

The key to Solitary is on a crack near the guard. : )
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Catacomber wrote:The key to Solitary is on a crack near the guard. : )

I hammered on that crack forever. I just had to tap it... *sigh*
Thanks!
iwastetimeongames

Postby Allan727 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 pm

How did you get thrown into jail. I attack people and get my crime rating up, but never get arrested.
Allan727

Postby Catacomber » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 am

Allan727 wrote:How did you get thrown into jail. I attack people and get my crime rating up, but never get arrested.

'
Go see the guards around the Lord of Humbria in Humbria Castle if you have crime on your soul. They should toss you in jail.
Catacomber

Postby Xose » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Is there a way to exit the jail without losing skill/attribute points?
As soon as you make a few movements you're losing them. I've even tried to unlock the door and leave the room before killing any thug but same result...
Xose

Postby Catacomber » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:11 am

Investigate the drain with green water.
Catacomber

Postby Xose » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:44 am

Catacomber wrote:Investigate the drain with green water.

Yes, I saw that (it leads to the pits) but I'm losing the skill/attribute points before I can reach it.

I'm get the message stating that crimes has been cleared and loss skill/attibute just after I did maybe ten or twelve steps, not enough to reach the drain.
Xose

Postby Catacomber » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 pm

There;s nothing I can see that would cause that.
Catacomber

Postby Xose » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 am

Catacomber wrote:There;s nothing I can see that would cause that.

I've tried five times doing different things each time (I saved the game just before going to jail just in case), but it happens all the time to me. It doesn't matter if I skip fighting the thugs, pick the lock first and run to the pit exit, I can't reach it on time :-(
I've also checked on Google Play and I have the latest version.
Xose

Postby Catacomber » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:20 am

I don't think there's anything I can do about that. I think you have to decide whether you want to risk losing those skills/attributes to explore that area. Send me your save file and I'll see if it happens to me on PC.

I'll message you where to send it.
Catacomber

Postby Xose » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:29 am

Catacomber wrote:I don't think there's anything I can do about that. I think you have to decide whether you want to risk losing those skills/attributes to explore that area. Send me your save file and I'll see if it happens to me on PC.

I'll message you where to send it.

Don't worry. I though it could be a bug, or something that I missed.
I've already continued the game once the skill I lost was a primary one (I think this is randomly choose, and primaries cost only one point to increase).
Xose

Return to Thor's Hammer