Stolen Gold Quest

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Stolen Gold Quest

Postby AlphaTreo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:34 am

I talked to the "Lord of the Gallows", and he gave me information on the location of the treasure chest of stolen gold. I assumed this information would be added to the text in my quest log, so I didn't bother writing it down at the time. Needless to say, that was a bad assumption. It was not added to the log, and now, many game-days and calendar-days later, I have no idea where it is or where to look. I have went back to Old Kon and the Crone of Crows, but they didn't tell me anything new. Any help on where to look would be... well... helpful. Thanks.
AlphaTreo

Re: Stolen Gold Quest

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:21 pm

You need to do,the teleporter puzzle in Hobbes' Hole. You get there from a teleporter in the maze.
Catacomber

Postby AlphaTreo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Got it. Thank you so much! I remembered something about an "H" "H" combination, but wore a hole through my boots wandering around Hexing Heath without (obviously) finding anything to help. Screenshots and map notes are now going to become my friends. Thanks again.
AlphaTreo

Postby Claim Solace » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:27 pm

Catacomber wrote:You need to do,the teleporter puzzle in Hobbes' Hole. You get there from a teleporter in the maze.

It's the most exciting puzzle I've ever solved! I have got to pass through the same portals over and over, hour by hour. I'm crazy about this incredible 'escape the room' experience.
Claim Solace

Return to Thor's Hammer