Find Words (locked door)

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Find Words (locked door)

Postby wedud6 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:38 pm

Hi, I know questions on the Find Words are common but I was unable to find the answer for mine. I am unable to get through a locked door—I have the Old Key but it doesn’t not work here. Am I missing a key?

(I am not sure how to post a picture but the door is center-south of the old tunnels map)
wedud6

Re: Find Words (locked door)

Postby Catacomber » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:36 am

There are a few Old Keys. : )

That could be one of three doors without a picture. One of those doors you need a lockpick for. Just pick the lock if your Lockpick skill is at least 10. The girl Mina who has the manuscript you want is beyond that door so my guess is that's the door you're stuck at.

However--there are two other possible doors--

The key (Old Key) to one of those other doors is in a barrel behind a green crackable wall as you enter the far north of the Old Tunnels from Regnald's Basement.

The other key (also called Old Key) for the other door is on a Skull relief in the southwest beyond a red crackable wall. The entrance to this area is a drain in the mid west of Bream Island.

If this doesn't help, come back.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:47 pm

To upload a picture here, use a free image hosting site like Dropbox to upload your photo. They should give you a link to that photo that you can paste here.
Catacomber

Postby wedud6 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:58 pm

I found the key, thank you so much for your help!
wedud6

Return to Thor's Hammer