Map Location Quest

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Map Location Quest

Postby plebicola » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:13 pm

I walk around the Grim's Well section and find Lord Gorum's Keep with a transport and a large stone-like block. Where is the well or is there something I need to do to activate it. The transport won't allow me to use it until I receive the Sword of Sweet Revenge, which is in a fortress in the east, Bloodmail's Fortress I assume. I haven't found it there. I am confused, can anyone help me?
plebicola

Re: Map Location Quest

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:24 am

plebicola wrote:I walk around the Grim's Well section and find Lord Gorum's Keep with a transport and a large stone-like block. Where is the well or is there something I need to do to activate it. The transport won't allow me to use it until I receive the Sword of Sweet Revenge, which is in a fortress in the east, Bloodmail's Fortress I assume. I haven't found it there. I am confused, can anyone help me?

Old Shaman should have given you a hint list that should help.

Gorum's Well is a well outside Gorum's Keep but you can't activate it until you've done other things because there are things you'll need where the Well Spirit takes you. The Sword of Sweet Revenge is in Bloodmail's Fortress. There is a gate on the right side that needs a key to open it. The Gate Keeper there drops the key. It's possible you killed her and didn't pick up the key?
Catacomber

Postby plebicola » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 pm

First, thank you for you assistance, I really do appreciate it. I really love this series. I have killed the Castle Keeper and found the key, but I cannot find the sword anywhere in the fortress. Is it hidden somewhere? I found a hidden switch and used it, but I am still having the same problem. Also on the Gather Flowers quest, I am having a hard time finding the other 5 Yellow Weld on Foggy Island. Any suggestions.
plebicola

Postby plebicola » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:36 am

I found the sword, but not the flowers.
plebicola

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:05 am

The flowers---5 are on a yellow bush.

Near that bush is a reddish bush with yellow flowers--tap it and that bush will yield you the other 5.

If you're really stuck, there's a Yellow Weld on the ground in the far south that will respawn. Sleep 7 days in an inn and go back, you should be able to find it five times. (Worst case scenario.)

My guess is you don't have the flowers from the yellow bush.
Catacomber

Postby Mani2beni » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:43 am

Catacomber wrote:
plebicola wrote:I walk around the Grim's Well section and find Lord Gorum's Keep with a transport and a large stone-like block. Where is the well or is there something I need to do to activate it. The transport won't allow me to use it until I receive the Sword of Sweet Revenge, which is in a fortress in the east, Bloodmail's Fortress I assume. I haven't found it there. I am confused, can anyone help me?

Old Shaman should have given you a hint list that should help.

Gorum's Well is a well outside Gorum's Keep but you can't activate it until you've done other things because there are things you'll need where the Well Spirit takes you. The Sword of Sweet Revenge is in Bloodmail's Fortress. There is a gate on the right side that needs a key to open it. The Gate Keeper there drops the key. It's possible you killed her and didn't pick up the key?

Opened the gate with the key, found the secret passage way, moved the statue by cant find the Sword of sweet revenge - Please Help!!. Please include a picture. Because i am lost on where the sword actually is
Mani2beni

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:44 am

OK. Give me a few minutes to take and upload a pic. : )

Here you go. It's on a shelf to your left as you face north. Sweet Revenge.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/340j1sdko18x8 ... e.jpg?dl=0
Catacomber

Postby Mani2beni » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:04 am

I must have got the sweet revenge and missplaced it before i knew what it was. Will it reappear if i sleep for 7 days to reset the game?
Mani2beni

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:19 am

Mani2beni wrote:I must have got the sweet revenge and missplaced it before i knew what it was. Will it reappear if i sleep for 7 days to reset the game?

I don't think so if you misplaced it. But it can be bought from Alvin the Smith who sells Superior gear.

You might have to camp out there to get it.
Catacomber

Postby Mani2beni » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 am

OK, where can i find Alvin? Also you said to "Camp out to get it" please elaborate and thank you for the help. I love the Quest and its expansions, thank you for making it!
Mani2beni

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Mani2beni wrote:OK, where can i find Alvin? Also you said to "Camp out to get it" please elaborate and thank you for the help. I love the Quest and its expansions, thank you for making it!

You're welcome. Alvin the Smith is in the north of Humbria Village.
"Camp out to get it" means it has a random factor of 6, so you need to sleep there to reset the shop's items that are for sale. You could also sleep at Beatrice's Inn there. You might be lucky and have it show up for sale right away or it might take you a few days.
Catacomber

Postby Mani2beni » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Got it thank you so much. I must say also u love the first person adventure walking and discovering new areas with the automap. Make me feel that i am really there. Love all the Quest games and want to buy them all!
Mani2beni

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:43 am

Mani2beni wrote:Got it thank you so much. I must say also u love the first person adventure walking and discovering new areas with the automap. Make me feel that i am really there. Love all the Quest games and want to buy them all!

You're welcome. : ) Glad you got it.
Catacomber

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 am

Catacomber, so finished the game but csnt find the cureall statue to get rid ic the shablingz disease now that i have the roar of thor and cant get the relics. Another post hinted yo a hidden Hallway with three switches. Only found one over a n open pit. Please help with theses two remaining quests please ;) the shablings quest is most important so i can move on to the next Android The Quest Expansion
Mani2beni

Postby DeMenchev » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:53 am

The statue is in Brasshorn's Cave.
DeMenchev

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:09 am

Mani2beni wrote:Catacomber, so finished the game but csnt find the cureall statue to get rid ic the shablingz disease now that i have the roar of thor and cant get the relics. Another post hinted yo a hidden Hallway with three switches. Only found one over a n open pit. Please help with theses two remaining quests please ;) the shablings quest is most important so i can move on to the next Android The Quest Expansion

Big Hurray that you finished the game!

I put up a pic where the switches are in another thread here. With an arrow showing where to hit a wall to get to them. : ) Here it is again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5yvve3dblz2a ... r.jpg?dl=0

The Cureall statue is in Brasshorn's Cave--you need to walk over some holes that look like they're not passable---old trick. Have faith and walk and save. But then you see a PILLAR--ouch--there's a switch to remove it in the northwest.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:22 am

GIANT SIZE SPOILER ALERT---

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2a3ufm2n790jl ... l.jpg?dl=0

The switch removes the pillar that blocks your way after you take a leap of faith and move over what seem like holes.
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer