Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Re: Relics in St. Aidan's crypt

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Metion it to Catacomber
Mani2beni

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Fizzle445 wrote:
DeMenchev wrote:Roar of Thor. It's probably mentioned in a book found in Old Shaman's room in Stonely Castle.

and i fail.... i never even explored the old shamans office... dang all this time lol

is there a plan to fix how the map looks on android tablet? the island map is so tiny and hard to really see.

I will ask Elendil. This isn't within my control.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Fizzle445 wrote:
DeMenchev wrote:Roar of Thor. It's probably mentioned in a book found in Old Shaman's room in Stonely Castle.

and i fail.... i never even explored the old shamans office... dang all this time lol

is there a plan to fix how the map looks on android tablet? the island map is so tiny and hard to really see.

You should always try to find Old Shaman in our expansions. He offers help and goodies. Here he can eventually give you a key to your room if you have completed his quest.

About the map, I'll ask Elendil.
Catacomber

Postby btbrown » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:15 pm

how do you get pass the trals to get the relics?? I have tried all possible combos with the 3 switchs and still get sent back to the start at the last set of slikes
btbrown

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:11 pm

btbrown wrote:how do you get pass the trals to get the relics?? I have tried all possible combos with the 3 switchs and still get sent back to the start at the last set of slikes

Flip all three switches up. Then turn the middle one down. Then turn the one to its right down. Then turn the one to the left of the middle one down.
Catacomber

Postby Elllsid » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Mani2beni wrote:You need to take the sweet revenge sword from blood mage to the grim well which takes to the icy realm tonehiem or such name and think you had to do a quest for the oracle of thor. So where exactly. Now where again is thia secret hallway? to the relics as i have tapped every wall i think and spikes atee still stopping me

Where is the blood mage? Is it possible I've sold the sweet revenge sword, or is it one of the gold items?
Elllsid

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Elllsid wrote:
Mani2beni wrote:You need to take the sweet revenge sword from blood mage to the grim well which takes to the icy realm tonehiem or such name and think you had to do a quest for the oracle of thor. So where exactly. Now where again is thia secret hallway? to the relics as i have tapped every wall i think and spikes atee still stopping me

Where is the blood mage? Is it possible I've sold the sweet revenge sword, or is it one of the gold items?

Even if you sold it it can be bought. Alvin the Smith who sells superior items sells it. I think,he's in Humbria Village. You might have to sleep in an inn there or camp so time passes and it appears in his inventory.
Catacomber

Postby Grimfell » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:55 pm

Okay I am about to lose it! lol.

I got to the abbot and when i talked to him I didn't receive any key...

The door close to him opened w/ a skele and a bat and the 3 traps the last of which teleports you back to the beginning... there is another door next to him which is locked and I cannot get open.

Am I missing something?

I don't know if it has anything to do with the first 3 switches at the beginning of the dungeon.

Please help!
Grimfell

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:09 am

He opened the door to the crypt where the items are and please when you get them---take them to Sister Gulda, not the Abbess. Fix is coming for both Abbess and Sister Gulda to do things as they should be, so focus on going to Sister Gulda with the relics. He doesn't give you any key---just opens that door.

You get bounced back from where the relics are until you deal with those three switches. There is a walkthrough for the three switches in this thread. : )
Catacomber

Previous

Return to Thor's Hammer