Relics in St. Aidan's crypt

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Relics in St. Aidan's crypt

Postby reganr » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Where are the relics in St. Aidan's crypt? I've looked everywhere...
reganr

Re: Relics in St. Aidan's crypt

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:14 pm

reganr wrote:Where are the relics in St. Aidan's crypt? I've looked everywhere...

The Dead Abbot gave you a key to a room very close to him. Explore that room. : )

There are three relics--Holy Gospels, Scriptures and St. Cuthbert's Relics.
Catacomber

Postby reganr » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Is that the room with Ragnar? I've searched every inch but can't find anything :-(
reganr

Postby iwastetimeongames » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:34 pm

reganr wrote:Is that the room with Ragnar? I've searched every inch but can't find anything :-(

Ditto. Also, does the hallway with three sets of spikes (the second nearly kills you, the third ports you back) have anything to do with this? And is all that controlled by the three levers in the hidden hallway, one of which doesn't apparently work?
iwastetimeongames

Postby reganr » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Got it! Thanks!
reganr

Postby iwastetimeongames » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:56 pm

reganr wrote:Got it! Thanks!

I didn't think I was giving you an answer, but just adding myself to the list of the puzzled :P
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am

iwastetimeongames wrote:
reganr wrote:Is that the room with Ragnar? I've searched every inch but can't find anything :-(

Ditto. Also, does the hallway with three sets of spikes (the second nearly kills you, the third ports you back) have anything to do with this? And is all that controlled by the three levers in the hidden hallway, one of which doesn't apparently work?

The levers all work and if you press them in the right order they disable a trap that does have something to do with all this. That trap keeps you from entering the room where the relics are. : )
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Catacomber wrote:
iwastetimeongames wrote:

The levers all work and if you press them in the right order they disable a trap that does have something to do with all this. That trap keeps you from entering the room where the relics are. : )

Thanks, I was presuming that to be the case... Aaand while I was about to type "I still don't get it" I did in fact get it. Let me know if I have to share the epiphany ;)
iwastetimeongames

Postby Fizzle445 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Share away! It's been confounding me as well
Fizzle445

Postby iwastetimeongames » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Fizzle445 wrote:Share away! It's been confounding me as well

Ok. The three levers need to go downwards. The leftmost one is last. I have now forgotten ('cause it was random in the first place) which between the middle and right ones goes first and which second. Try both combinations, always concluding with the final lever though (which I'm guessing resets the combo; switching them back up should also reset). It will say something like: "a trap has been disarmed somewhere".
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:08 am

iwastetimeongames wrote:
Fizzle445 wrote:Share away! It's been confounding me as well

Ok. The three levers need to go downwards. The leftmost one is last. I have now forgotten ('cause it was random in the first place) which between the middle and right ones goes first and which second. Try both combinations, always concluding with the final lever though (which I'm guessing resets the combo; switching them back up should also reset). It will say something like: "a trap has been disarmed somewhere".

: ) And if you are still stuck come back but iwastetimeongames has sent you well on the way. : )
Catacomber

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:19 am

Wheres the hidden Hallway with the three switches to get past the three spikes exactly to get relics ?

iwastetimeongames wrote:

Mani2beni

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:21 am

Wheres the hidden Hallway with the three switches to get past the three spikes exactly to get relics ?
Mani2beni

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:30 am

Mani2beni wrote:Wheres the hidden Hallway with the three switches to get past the three spikes exactly to get relics ?

Crumbly walls... ;)
iwastetimeongames

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 am

Cant find any srou
Mani2beni

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:35 am

Cant find any around the abbot or the coffins. Have finished game but need to find the relics and the cureall statue now that. I have Roar of Thor or thors hammer. Spoilers please
Mani2beni

Postby Fizzle445 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:40 am

Mind explaining how you got hammer ? I can't find it
Fizzle445

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:52 am

You need to take the sweet revenge sword from blood mage to the grim well which takes to the icy realm tonehiem or such name and think you had to do a quest for the oracle of thor. So where exactly. Now where again is thia secret hallway? to the relics as i have tapped every wall i think and spikes atee still stopping me
Mani2beni

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:01 am

Mani2beni wrote:You need to take the sweet revenge sword from blood mage to the grim well which takes to the icy realm tonehiem or such name and think you had to do a quest for the oracle of thor. So where exactly. Now where again is thia secret hallway? to the relics as i have tapped every wall i think and spikes atee still stopping me

I don't see the wall anymore so I'm not sure where the secret area begins, but it should be to the left, near the bottom of the upper right diagonal hallway that ends with a final trait leading to the exit. In other words, if you can make out a big rhombus as the right part of the map, that hallway is the upper right and the wall is on the left side, with the hidden hallway leading to the inside of the rhombus.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:03 am

So the room where Ragnar was in?
Mani2beni

Postby Mani2beni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:11 am

Sorry dont follow wish Catacomber could load a picture to where the switches for the. To get the relics. I can see one wall switch that i shot with an arrow
Mani2beni

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:18 am

Mani2beni wrote:Sorry dont follow wish Catacomber could load a picture to where the switches for the. To get the relics. I can see one wall switch that i shot with an arrow

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5yvve3dblz2a ... r.jpg?dl=0

Switches have a semi-circle around them. See that arrow? Hit that wall. : ) So you can get to the switches.
Catacomber

Postby Fizzle445 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:44 am

Off topic but what weapon is used to kill Ragnar?
Fizzle445

Postby DeMenchev » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:55 am

Roar of Thor. It's probably mentioned in a book found in Old Shaman's room in Stonely Castle.
DeMenchev

Postby Fizzle445 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:07 pm

DeMenchev wrote:Roar of Thor. It's probably mentioned in a book found in Old Shaman's room in Stonely Castle.

and i fail.... i never even explored the old shamans office... dang all this time lol

is there a plan to fix how the map looks on android tablet? the island map is so tiny and hard to really see.
Fizzle445

Next

Return to Thor's Hammer