St. Aidan's Cross

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

St. Aidan's Cross

Postby Gispler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi Folks, i'm from germany so i'm sorry for some mistakes. You did a great job on the Game as Well like you did with the main Game and with the islands of fire and ice. It's just like playing the old might and magic series. I have just a little problem: i can't find this shield the girl in front of the earl of ravens is talking about. Even phredd just takes my gold and i don't getan the shield.
Btw i've found a bug. Sometimes there just drops some fine gear in humbria (7 viking helmets some shields and so on) i don't think that this is ment to be like this.

Thank you all for your help. I'm lockig forward to play more of your fine stuff
Gispler

Re: St. Aidan's Cross

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:36 am

The main game and Islands of Ice and Fire is by us, Redshift, while Thor's Hammer is by Zarista Games (Catacomber and others, depending on the expansion).

We are quite separate. :)

Catacomber did help with some quests in the main game, but she didn't work on Islands of Ice and Fire (as far as I know, please forgive me if mistaken ;)).
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Gispler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Oh i'm sorry for mixing up zarista and redshift. i like both games. :D but what about the cross, where can i find it? Searched Lord gorums whole grims' well but i can't find it.
Gispler

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:24 pm

@ Elendil --I did work extensively on Ice and Fire. Sylon put in the map and I wrote many of the quests and put them in. Also worked on the story line extensively with Sylon. But there is no harm done that you didn't know. : ) That was a very long time ago.

@ Gispler---St. Aidan's Cross is a shield and you can get the key to where it is by agreeing to work for Lord Gorum.
Catacomber

Postby Gispler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Damn, i think i've Sold it. Any way to get it? I actually can't buy it from phredd, he takes my gold and i don't get the shield. I've started a new game and tried it. It lies on the shelf there in the keep. Now i have a empty shelf with no shield nor a key.
Gispler

Postby Gispler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Tried it again, he doesn't take my gold an he doesn't give me that damn shield.
Gispler

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Gispler wrote:Tried it again, he doesn't take my gold an he doesn't give me that damn shield.

Will check.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 pm

Gispler wrote:Damn, i think i've Sold it. Any way to get it? I actually can't buy it from phredd, he takes my gold and i don't get the shield. I've started a new game and tried it. It lies on the shelf there in the keep. Now i have a empty shelf with no shield nor a key.

It can't be sold. You may have placed it in your house if you played the base game.
Phredd now sells it. There was a typo.
So you get the bug-finder's reward. Let me know what kind of object--heavy or light if a weapon or armor and enchanted or enchantable. : ) I'll make it worth 20,000 gold so you can sell it if you like and get your money back--then when you're rich you can go back and buy it.
Catacomber

Postby Gispler » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:15 am

Thank you, i actually have about 2 mio gold. So it won't be a problem. So if the shield couldn't be sold maybe i threw it away. I will wait until the update comes.
Gispler

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:29 am

Gispler wrote:Thank you, i actually have about 2 mio gold. So it won't be a problem. So if the shield couldn't be sold maybe i threw it away. I will wait until the update comes.

Adding Gispler's Guardian---an enchantable amulet. : ) Thank you.
Catacomber

Postby Gispler » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:10 am

Thank you that's a honour for ne.
Gispler

Return to Thor's Hammer