Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Tannim » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:13 am

I've killed the fairy queen, but there is still one door I cannot unlock, and I can see evil fairies beyond a pillar, but have no idea how to proceed, any ideas?
Tannim
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Tannim wrote:I've killed the fairy queen, but there is still one door I cannot unlock, and I can see evil fairies beyond a pillar, but have no idea how to proceed, any ideas?


One door there needs you to have a ruby gem in your inventory to open. Not sure if that's the door you're talking about. Another door requires a Red Key which is dropped by one of the Evil Fairies.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Tannim » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Catacomber wrote:
Tannim wrote:I've killed the fairy queen, but there is still one door I cannot unlock, and I can see evil fairies beyond a pillar, but have no idea how to proceed, any ideas?


One door there needs you to have a ruby gem in your inventory to open. Not sure if that's the door you're talking about. Another door requires a Red Key which is dropped by one of the Evil Fairies.



I've opened the door with the ruby. I have killed two evil fairies and the fairy queen, but no dropped red key. I can see other evil fries beyond a pillar, but no way to get to them.
Tannim
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

To the left of the gate you opened with the ruby gem was an Evil Fairy. She drops the Red Key. It may still be on the floor.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Tannim » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Catacomber wrote:To the left of the gate you opened with the ruby gem was an Evil Fairy. She drops the Red Key. It may still be on the floor.


There were two evil fairies in the hall past the gate that opens with a ruby gem. They only dropped gold.
Tannim
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:43 pm

One drops the Red Key as well. I could give it to Phredd to sell. Could you possibly put up a picture of where you are?
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Tannim » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Catacomber wrote:One drops the Red Key as well. I could give it to Phredd to sell. Could you possibly put up a picture of where you are?


I have a save game just before opening the ruby door. I have reloaded and killed them multiple times and no red key. I suppose it is possible that I have used the key and forgotten and have a different door remaining. I am attaching my map so it may help you figure out how stupid I am. Speaking of which, I have no idea who Phredd is.

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4368/w5Ua5c.png
Tannim
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Phredd in most of our expansions if not all sells the key stuff you need to finish the main quests and some items where glitches may have happened. He sells all these for a very high price of course. Here he's beyond the last door in the Arena of Flames.

You're not stupid at all -- your picture is helpful. You have the Red Key already and used it.

I think the door you're talking about requires lockpick of at least 70. There are columns and evil fairies there.
Ingsoor the Magician trains lockpick and you can enchant your gear.

In the northeast??
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Tannim » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Catacomber wrote:Phredd in most of our expansions if not all sells the key stuff you need to finish the main quests and some items where glitches may have happened. He sells all these for a very high price of course. Here he's beyond the last door in the Arena of Flames.

You're not stupid at all -- your picture is helpful. You have the Red Key already.


Glad to know that, so, what am I missing, there is still the door by the breakable walls that I cannot open, not to mention the areas I can see beyond the pillars.
Tannim
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:17 pm

i was writing it out while you were posting. I had to look up the Lockpick traiiner. Look at my last post. : )

The areas beyond the pillars are where the Blue Faerie is--there's nothing else there. You get up to the Blue Fairies' Eyrie by the ladder.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Tannim » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Catacomber wrote:i was writing it out while you were posting. I had to look up the Lockpick traiiner. Look at my last post. : )

The areas beyond the pillars are where the Blue Faerie is--there's nothing else there. You get up to the Blue Fairies' Eyrie by the ladder.


Thank you for your help. The door is to the northwest. Near the walls that break down and leed outside. The pillars are in the room with the ladder and the room where the fairy queen was. Glad to know I didn't miss that much.
Tannim
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:36 am

No. You can open that door with lockpick of at least 70.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby btbrown » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:57 pm

how is the door open in the blue fairys eyrie? the door i am stuck on is in the hall with the switchs and the hitchhikers guide to everthing sign
btbrown
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:16 am

btbrown wrote:how is the door open in the blue fairys eyrie? the door i am stuck on is in the hall with the switchs and the hitchhikers guide to everthing sign


This is a play on the old Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy story--the Hitchhiker's answer to everything is 42.

Turn all the switches up. Then press down the switch that has the "4" sign next to it. Then press down the switch that has the "2" sign next to it. The door should open.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby btbrown » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:56 am

Catacomber wrote:
btbrown wrote:how is the door open in the blue fairys eyrie? the door i am stuck on is in the hall with the switchs and the hitchhikers guide to everthing sign


This is a play on the old Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy story--the Hitchhiker's answer to everything is 42.

Turn all the switches up. Then press down the switch that has the "4" sign next to it. Then press down the switch that has the "2" sign next to it. The door should open.



ok got the door open killed some monsters and i got a gold key however the gold key does not open the other door in the area. How.is this one.open?? and also tje othwr two xown the sliked hallway
btbrown
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 am

Explore the west side of the dungeon and the middle. There is one gate that requires a ruby in your inventory. Some monsters drop keys. Some keys might be on shelves behind tappable walls. One gate might require lock pick skills. Read some of the other posts here for some answers.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=4992
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby istara » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:46 pm

My map looks exactly the same - I have now opened every door, but there are still some fairies behind a pillar on the eastern side.
istara
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:11 am

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:07 pm

There are no fairies off the map or that you can't get there as far as I can see. The last door there opens with a lever. You get there from the Fairy Queen's room.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Elllsid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Hope I'm not derailing this, but how does one kill the fairy queen? Nothing I have seems to damage her at all. Thanks in advance.
Elllsid
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Satz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:02 pm

you need to equip "fairy shaft" sword to kill the fairy queen.

and i too opened every door n cracked every wall, stil not able to find the way to kill the two fairies behind pillars of the fairy queen room.

and also the blue fairy domain area is jus empty with three shelfs.

how can i get the blue fairy permission to access the fairy circle area outside the dungeon???

any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance :)
Satz
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 am

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 pm

You need to equip a sword called the Fairy Shaft. You can't enter her room unless you have it.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Elllsid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Thanks! And where would I get such a sword?

BTW, my cloak is nice and comfy! Thanks!
Elllsid
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:52 pm

If you opened the Blue Fairy's Door, you have it. If you haven't, there is a Chalk Soldier in the far north west there that drops it. However, there is a small problem that the sword is sellable. So would you like a nice ring, Ellsid? : )
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby istara » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:47 am

Just to show where the two fairies are that I can't reach, here's my map of the area, with the blue arrow pointing to the one(s) I can't get. I've tried striking all the pillars with the Fairy Shaft and so on. All the doors are open. And for what it's worth I now have 3 gold keys and 4 red keys ;)

http://i.imgur.com/tCbrWNr.jpg
istara
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:11 am

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:28 pm

istara wrote:Just to show where the two fairies are that I can't reach, here's my map of the area, with the blue arrow pointing to the one(s) I can't get. I've tried striking all the pillars with the Fairy Shaft and so on. All the doors are open. And for what it's worth I now have 3 gold keys and 4 red keys ;)

http://i.imgur.com/tCbrWNr.jpg


Don't think there's anything keeping you from getting them. Not at my computer right now but I checked this. Doors there open by levers. It could be a graphics glitch or editor glitch.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Next

Return to Thor's Hammer

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest