Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Re: Blue Fairy's Eyrie

Postby jaquan » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 am

Catacomber wrote:
istara wrote:Just to show where the two fairies are that I can't reach, here's my map of the area, with the blue arrow pointing to the one(s) I can't get. I've tried striking all the pillars with the Fairy Shaft and so on. All the doors are open. And for what it's worth I now have 3 gold keys and 4 red keys ;)

http://i.imgur.com/tCbrWNr.jpg

Don't think there's anything keeping you from getting them. Not at my computer right now but I checked this. Doors there open by levers. It could be a graphics glitch or editor glitch.

Must be a glitch. I have same problem. It's not a door but a pillar blocking the way. :D
jaquan

Postby Elllsid » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:54 am

Catacomber wrote:If you opened the Blue Fairy's Door, you have it. If you haven't, there is a Chalk Soldier in the far north west there that drops it. However, there is a small problem that the sword is sellable. So would you like a nice ring, Ellsid? : )

Thank you! And I would LOVE one! Maybe something with Attack Magic? All the cool cats love attack magic! ;-)
Elllsid

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:15 am

Ok. I found the offending pillar. It will be removable by hitting it in the next update. Istara and Ellsid, Tannim and Satz--it's seems fair you get an item for finding the bug. : ) I don't know any fairer way to do it. Sorry it took me so long to see it. I also put a hint that one of the pillars is crackable and the pillar is a different color than the others. Istara--I gave you a shield. : )
Catacomber

Postby istara » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:43 am

Catacomber wrote:
istara wrote:Just to show where the two fairies are that I can't reach, here's my map of the area, with the blue arrow pointing to the one(s) I can't get. I've tried striking all the pillars with the Fairy Shaft and so on. All the doors are open. And for what it's worth I now have 3 gold keys and 4 red keys ;)

http://i.imgur.com/tCbrWNr.jpg

Don't think there's anything keeping you from getting them. Not at my computer right now but I checked this. Doors there open by levers. It could be a graphics glitch or editor glitch.

But there are no doors that lead to them, unless I've missed an entire map section? The circle in front of the blue arrow is a pillar (which I've tried tapping and striking with Fairy Shaft and so on). That's the far right/east edge of the map that I have uncovered.
istara

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:58 am

Read back a little. : ) I found the pillar that should have had a script on it to remove it by hitting it---will be in the next update. Hang tight. I'm sorry it took me awhile to find that pillar but it's sometimes hard to see in the editor.
Catacomber

Postby Harryhowser » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:34 pm

How did you get through the Blue door right at end of corridor with the 5 switches? Switch number 4 is the only one that 'bings'. The others 'bong'. Tried all kinds of combos but door doesn't open.
I've got the Fairy Shaft but not the Gold Key that others seem to be referring to.
Only 2 keys that look gold in my inventory are 'Your Key' (probably for my house location in Mithria in The Quest). The other key being 'Cult Key'.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Harryhowser

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Harryhowser wrote:How did you get through the Blue door right at end of corridor with the 5 switches? Switch number 4 is the only one that 'bings'. The others 'bong'. Tried all kinds of combos but door doesn't open.
I've got the Fairy Shaft but not the Gold Key that others seem to be referring to.
Only 2 keys that look gold in my inventory are 'Your Key' (probably for my house location in Mithria in The Quest). The other key being 'Cult Key'.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Somewhere in this thread is the answer to the switches--the answer is 42. So flip all the switches up, then flip the switch with the 4 next to it down. You have to do that first. Then flip the switch with the 2 next to it down.

The door will open. You have to do them in order.

You should get the Gold Key after you open that door.
Catacomber

Postby istara » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Yay! Another fix!

Although I never use a shield, I'm a dual-wield girl all the way!

Would still love Istara's Icicle, a Drain Mana off-hand weapon.

Guess I'll need to find another bug... ;)
istara

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

The Ice Pick is in the update. It's enchantable. I can put in a short knife. :) wanted to get the update done but it looks like it will be a few days anyway.
Catacomber

Postby istara » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Catacomber wrote:The Ice Pick is in the update. It's enchantable. I can put in a short knife. :) wanted to get the update done but it looks like it will be a few days anyway.

Oh yay! Is it offhand?

*SO excited*!!
istara

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:08 am

Don't know what offhand means. It's a weapon. :)
Catacomber

Postby istara » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:22 am

Catacomber wrote:Don't know what offhand means. It's a weapon. :)

As in you can dual wield with it (with it being the smaller weapon).
istara

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:36 am

It's a knife so I think it's ok.
Catacomber

Postby Satz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:11 am

Catacomber wrote:sorry, the Fairy Wings are on a shelf in the Fairy Queen's room. And you can't buy it now but will make it sellable by superior tailor shops (Needlenose the Tailor) in an update in case you lost it. The randomosity will be 1, so you may have to sleep in an inn for a few days before it shows up in inventory--the superior tailor is

This is reply to a post on gathering flowers and dyes thread.
The fairy queen dropped "fairy queen bow, trembling arrows and 200 coins". and like u said to the same post's reply the "fairy wings" cloak was on the shelf which i had stached in my permanent storage. took the fairy wings cloak ( dint equip, just in my inventory) and enteted blue fairy domain. walk past few steps and zooom. got teleported to another room. saw a green dressed amazon girl (evil fairy in this case) named as "blue fairy" spoke to her and got permission for the fairy circle area. nothing intetesting though in that area. just 5 blue woad flowers and 2 rainbow mushrooms. :twisted: :lol:

Thanks to "DeMenchev", "iwastetimeongames" & "Catacomber" for aiding me to explore this area. :D
Satz

Postby june012006 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:40 pm

Is there a way to reach the shelves in the blue fairy area? The area where if you walk forward you suddenly appear in her area?
june012006

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 pm

june012006 wrote:Is there a way to reach the shelves in the blue fairy area? The area where if you walk forward you suddenly appear in her area?

You can fly up with Fairy Wings. You can find them in the Eyrie. If you sold them, they can be bought.
Catacomber

Postby Andorra » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:23 am

It looks like I'm in the unlucky situation that I've sold the fairy wings :-(
Can you just give me a hint where to find the superiour tailor who may have it?
Btw. if I sold it and visit all tailors, will the one still have it or is it lost forever after some time? (I tried but didn't find it yet)
Thank you in advance, great expansion, one of my favorite :-)
Andorra

Postby natsupyro » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 am

Okay, so I have been trying and trying, but don't know how to get the blue fairy's permission to the fairy circle. Can someone please tell me what to do? Thanks so much
natsupyro

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:12 pm

natsupyro wrote:Okay, so I have been trying and trying, but don't know how to get the blue fairy's permission to the fairy circle. Can someone please tell me what to do? Thanks so much

You need to have your outfit greater than 25 and persuasion greater than 30. She's a very particular lady. You have to dress up and be persuasive. : )
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Andorra wrote:It looks like I'm in the unlucky situation that I've sold the fairy wings :-(
Can you just give me a hint where to find the superiour tailor who may have it?
Btw. if I sold it and visit all tailors, will the one still have it or is it lost forever after some time? (I tried but didn't find it yet)
Thank you in advance, great expansion, one of my favorite :-)

Needlenose the Tailor sells them but the random factor is 1 instead of the usual 10. No one should be able to get quest items easily. You'll have to sleep in an inn until his inventory changes or camp outside his door.

Glad you are enjoying Thor's Hammer. Enjoyed making it. : )
Catacomber

Postby Nova » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 am

How did you kill the Fairy Queen? I can't seem to even damage her whatsoever.
Nova

Postby Catacomber » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 pm

You need to hit her with a special weapon. Fairy Shaft.
Catacomber

Postby rpggamerfan7 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:48 am

Does the fairy Queen respawn?
rpggamerfan7

Postby Catacomber » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:29 am

No.
Catacomber

Postby ForeverGolden » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:54 am

I can't even get 2 the two North Rooms. I don't know what I am missing. I gotta go find the hole again that goes there lol. Some of these monsters are kicking my butt for their low levels. Ouch lol
ForeverGolden

PreviousNext

Return to Thor's Hammer