Some questions

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Some questions

Postby btbrown » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:44 pm

I have 2 question. first how do you get the quest from the temple of ravens. I have gone to the temple and still dl not even get the first quest to get bread. thwn i need to get map quest so i cam get key to thors hammer. also how do you get the advice book. i went to see liz but she does not have it.
btbrown

Re: Some questions

Postby Gispler » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi there, Talk to the old shaman in bloodmails fortress and don't miss the sword called sweet revenge there because you will need it for the main mission.
Gispler

Postby btbrown » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:46 pm

the only person in bloodmails fortress is the pennyless mage is this were i get the book???
btbrown

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:06 am

You need Old Shaman's quest Roar of Thor to get the breadcrumb quest from the Priestess in Temple of Two Ravens. Old Shaman gives you one book--He'll only talk to you about the priestess though if you have Lord Stonely's Revenge Quest. He gives you Ravens' Secrets book- Old Shaman is on the first floor of Lord Stonely's Castle.

By Hugin and Mugin, Thor's sacred ravens--We wrote this. Spoiler alert. Only read our bird scratchings if you think you'll need help finding Thor's Hammer or are lost.

Hugin--Since we are Thor's great yentas, flying all over the world seeking knowledge, kibitzing with all, we learned a few things and found out how you can find Thor's hammer.

Mugin--Oi, first, get a key from our dear priestess in Two Raven's Temple. She's our zaftig caretaker. Do her quest to bring us Sweet Bread. We will remember you in our dreams.

Hugin--To use that key, you'll have to journey to the fabled land of Jotunheim. Boy, I can tell you you'll freeze your toes off there, better take something warm. To get to Jotunheim, find a well called Grim's Well in the west.

Mugin--Before you go, you should sniff around in Bloodmail's Fortress and find a blade, the Sword of Sweet Revenge. You'll need it to fight some dragons and you'll need to find a shield known as St. Aidan's Cross. Lord Gorum has it under lock and key.

Hugin--Then you're ready to find Thor's Temple in Jotunheim and talk to the great Oracle there. She will give you a key to Thor's altar where you may get a big prize.

Mugin--She's a psychopath and a sadist, so she'll make you sweat before she gives you that key. Hoo-ha!

Hugin and Mugin--Good luck, baby! If you give up on locating Thor's Hammer, just find that k'nocker Phredd in the Arena of Flames. You'll work your butt off getting to him, but that's life.

There is also a book "Advice"--

Take Thor's key to Jotunheim where you will find Thor's temple and an altar to the god Thor. You will need this key to enter the temple which is guarded by a ghoul. You'll need a shield called St. Aidan's Cross to kill him.
Word has it Lord Gorum found this shield long ago. Also guarding the temple are dragons. You'll need the Sword of Sweet Revenge to slay them. Look in Bloodmail's Fortress for the sword.
Catacomber

Postby Jrambo25 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Hi! I’ve been playing the Thor’s hammer expansion for a little while now and am trying to get St. Aidans cross from Lord Gorums keep. He gives me the key but when I go to his daughters gate it says I don’t have the proper key and no way for me to pick the lock. Is this a big or is there a work around without having to fight through the arena of fire and purchasing the cross? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and great work on the magnificent expansion!
Jrambo25

Return to Thor's Hammer