Celtic Rift expansion

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Celtic Rift expansion

Postby Catacomber » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 am

Quest list and map are here---ready to send the file to Elendil for phoneizing. : )

http://catacomber.com/index.php/forum/c ... -map#11326
Catacomber

Re: Celtic Rift expansion

Postby AveryOWO » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:18 am

I am trying to get to the Celtic Rift expansion from Thors Hammer. I go to Igob but he doesn't offer to bring me to matras, only to beadwell. I am in the thors hammer app and have the main app as well. My main app character is higher level and I want to be able to appropriately enjoy the new expansion with a corresponding leveled character.
Thank you for the expansions, I love them.
AveryOWO

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:20 am

You can only play the expansion itself in the standalone apps. It's intended you enable the expansion in the main game and you never actually play the standalone apps. (There are many reasons for why the expansions are standalone and why you can start and play a character in them. And some just like to play that way, but most people of course prefer to play with their original character(s).)

So, do just that. Enable the expansion in the main game, then you can go to/from the expansion with any character you've created. (If you are on iOS, you can even delete the expansion app, if on Android, please see this: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4669)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Catacomber » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 pm

AveryOWO wrote:Thank you for the expansions, I love them.

You're welcome!
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer