Broken Quests?

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Broken Quests?

Postby Synthetic » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 pm

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can direct me as to what to do here. I can't seem to find an Old Shaman in Bloodmail's Fortress. I do have the Hugin and Mugin book (I think I found it somewhere else), but no Thor's Roar quest however. I purchased Sweet Revenge again after selling it as it is not a quest item and probably should be.

The Foot Cream quest? I have 3 different kinds in my inventory: Moldy, Regular, and Homemade. None of these triggers the quest ending when I speak to the troll. What do I do here?

Wield a sword: I speak to Lady Humbria but there is no option to talk to her about her serf. What do I do?

Thanks,
Synth
Synthetic

Re: Broken Quests?

Postby Catacomber » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:53 am

Old Shaman is not in Bloodmail's Fortress.

He's in Stonely Castle.

Sweet Revenge is not a quest item as you can buy it again. Only quest items marked unsellable are those you can't get any other way. I try to make as many items sellable as I can.

Drop all but one of the Foot Cream you bought in a store. Moldy and homemade won't work and you need only one of the storebought variety.

You won't be able to talk to Lady Humbria about her serf until you've talked to her friend, the lady in Stonely Castle. I don't think you visited Stonely Castle yet and talked to everybody there. Try that.
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer