Find Words (doctors manuscript)

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Find Words (doctors manuscript)

Postby ToddMcF2002 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:29 pm

I think I’ve been everywhere and I’m stuck looking for this manuscript.

- I have the old key
- I’ve been through the gate controlled by the odd/even switches
- I’ve been through the teleporter
- found the lost miner
- talked to both girls and the potion merchant

One thing that is bothering me is that there is an area to the north east that appears explored but I can no longer access. Maybe because I moved walls? As far as I can tell there are only 3 entrances - the Inn and two drains? I’m running around everywhere but cannot find any more secret doors etc.
ToddMcF2002

Re: Find Words (doctors manuscript)

Postby Catacomber » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:15 pm

You can buyy it from the girl Mina there if you have the quest, persuade of at least 12 and 75 gold.
Catacomber

Postby ToddMcF2002 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Ok persuasion 11 so that explains why but shouldn’t there be some kind of clue? Have her argue and refuse or something? I just spent hours running around clueless. I’m running into other oddities like a hidden switch down the troll witch hole that isn’t selectable and the doors can’t be opened. And the endless spike traps that rip through resources in the Blue Ayrie that appear to be unavoidable. I do really like some of the clever innovations like off colored walls and piles of skulls that need to be bashed to access an area but I’m also finding lots of frustrations. I’ll soldier on though.
ToddMcF2002

Postby ToddMcF2002 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:27 am

Ah I take back what I said about the non functional switch. My bad!
ToddMcF2002

Postby Xose » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:11 pm

ToddMcF2002 wrote:One thing that is bothering me is that there is an area to the north east that appears explored but I can no longer access. Maybe because I moved walls? As far as I can tell there are only 3 entrances - the Inn and two drains? I’m running around everywhere but cannot find any more secret doors etc.

There are, at least, 4 entrances (another one is a hole in Foggy Island).
Xose

Return to Thor's Hammer