Last questions

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Last questions

Postby Xose » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:24 am

Hi Cat,

I'm almost finishing the game and I have some doubts I didn't manage to solve it.

1.- Hobbes's Hole: I can see a lot lot of unreachable transporters (and even an scroll!). There are only decorative or I'm missing something? And yes, I've found the Treasure Chest (it was a hard task for a minor prize)

2.- What should I do with the Mirror Shield? I have two on my inventory, unsellable, so I think I've missed something...

3.- It is possible to find or buy books where to learn Peaceful Rest and Agony spells? Right now I've manage to learn Awe, Blow Torch, Woeful, Loki's Mage Spell and Whizz spells on Thor's expansion.

4.- What should we do with Oslof's Drinking Horn? I've finished the related question with Drelbs but the item is still on my inventory and is not sellable.

5. Hound's Tooth Cloak. I'm not sure the purpose of it. Like Mirror Shield is unsellable so it must be for something (probably I "used" without realize it)...

Yes, I know, lot of questions he he, but as stated in another post, I'm quite "maniac" to finish everything ;-)
Xose

Re: Last questions

Postby Catacomber » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:01 pm

The extra teleporters are only there to terrify you. : ) They're just decorative.

If you find a mirror in the mideast of the Ice Caves and you have a Mirror Shield and tap that mirror, you get more xp.

You have found all the magic books there are.

Just drop the horn. It was just for fun.

I don't remember what the Hound's Tooth Cloak was for, if anything. You can keep it as a memento. : )
Catacomber

Re: Last questions

Postby Xose » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 am

Catacomber wrote:The extra teleporters are only there to terrify you. : ) They're just decorative.

If you find a mirror in the mideast of the Ice Caves and you have a Mirror Shield and tap that mirror, you get more xp.

You have found all the magic books there are.

Just drop the horn. It was just for fun.

I don't remember what the Hound's Tooth Cloak was for, if anything. You can keep it as a memento. : )

Thanks for the info Cat!
BTW, I remembered I get some exp by tapping on Ice Cave mirror but I didn't know I needed the Mirror Shield for that ;-)
Xose

Return to Thor's Hammer