St. Aiden's Crypt

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

St. Aiden's Crypt

Postby ForeverGolden » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:58 pm

Stuck. Only few quests left. I have a room that has a couple of traps and a monster that I can't open. No key, so must be some puzzle to open it :) I am thinking the village women are behind there. Also the Dead Abbot won't talk to me, all he does is hurt me and take my health down to 2. Sooooo how do I get the quest from the Dead Abbott and how do I open the door. The door is the bottom left of the map near the Dead Abbot. TIA
ForeverGolden

Re: St. Aiden's Crypt

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:59 am

To reach the area where the women were held captive, find a gray wall in the mid south and hit it. Step on the floor switch there twice.

The Dead Abbot opens the door near him but you need Crime less than 26.
Catacomber

Postby ForeverGolden » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:06 am

Thanks, I have stepped on the plate a couple of times just not in a row.

Looks like I am going to jail (was hoping to do Witch's Curse last cause I have a crime of 135 and am virtuous lol.

So other than the Preserve the relics, village girls, and witch's curse.....I only have Merlin's magic spells left. I did Dr. Menchev's Cureall statue but when I see him again he does not give me the quest. Of course I am not in the Board of Gods when I see him, I go back to St. Hilda's Abbey. So please tell me.....where is this Board of Gods? TIA
ForeverGolden

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:02 am

There's no Boardroom of the Gods in Thor's Hammer. Everyone is scattered about. Old Shaman is in Lord Stonely's Castle. DeMenchev is inside St. Hilda's. What does he say to you when you talk to him? You can't do the Cureall Statue unless you have his quest so I think he already gave it to you.
Catacomber

Postby ForeverGolden » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:20 am

He just offers me to buy the Shambling Disease cure for 20 Gold. I do have cureall quest completed. I do not have Merlins Magic quest listed in active, solve nor failed. Hmmm, don't know. I just looked at your quest list for Thor's Hammer, it is not there. And I just looked at main game quests and it is there. :lol: Sorry I must have typed it in from the Main Quest game. Was so excited to play and list the quests out so I did not miss any lol.

I had already activated the switch to the teleport to the general area so that part was good, just need in the door so I have to go to jail. :lol:
ForeverGolden

Return to Thor's Hammer