Can't find Arena of Pain

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Can't find Arena of Pain

Postby Aranok Arkan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:25 pm

I've finished all the Quests and gotten all the loot (as far as I am aware, that is) but I can not for the life of me find the Arena of Pain. I have looked everywhere I can think of but can not find it. It's probably somewhere very obvious and I just stupidly missed it, but can someone give me a hand here? Even if you just give me the name of the map grid it is in, it would be a great help.
Aranok Arkan

Re: Can't find Arena of Pain

Postby kohlrak » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Aranok Arkan wrote:I've finished all the Quests and gotten all the loot (as far as I am aware, that is) but I can not for the life of me find the Arena of Pain. I have looked everywhere I can think of but can not find it. It's probably somewhere very obvious and I just stupidly missed it, but can someone give me a hand here? Even if you just give me the name of the map grid it is in, it would be a great help.

Brass Horn's cave. Remember where you were at for the cureall? Right about there.
kohlrak

Postby Aranok Arkan » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:56 pm

kohlrak wrote:Brass Horn's cave. Remember where you were at for the cureall? Right about there.

Oh wow! That's really embarrassing. I must have passed by at least 3 times.
Thank you!
Aranok Arkan

Postby kohlrak » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:23 am

Aranok Arkan wrote:
kohlrak wrote:Brass Horn's cave. Remember where you were at for the cureall? Right about there.

Oh wow! That's really embarrassing. I must have passed by at least 3 times.
Thank you!

You weren't the right level, and thus you completely forgot about it.
kohlrak

Postby Aranok Arkan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:06 am

kohlrak wrote:You weren't the right level, and thus you completely forgot about it.

Actually I was using my file with which I had already beaten the main game and ilses of fire&ice, so I'm level 40+
There really is no excuse. I just walked right by it like a doofus :lol:
Aranok Arkan

Return to Thor's Hammer