OK, I'm boned!

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

OK, I'm boned!

Postby Aeryn Sun » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:46 am

Getting stuck on a lot of the quests, currently the "pain"in Brasshorn has me just pissed! Equipped with agony and hitting the pillars, nothing happens, and when two of the snow dragons show up, it's instant death, over and over and over, this is at level 13, And the wispering maze, the teleporter doesn;t come on, and the witch doesn't have the cloak of invibislity, over and over. And now I hear about a fairy, where is she? Never seen her, although the dyes quest is stalled because i can't get to the fairy ring blue weed. Just stuck, and the questions/answers here have helped a lot, but not on these three (before I go to the next 12 or so...)
Aeryn Sun

Re: OK, I'm boned!

Postby Catacomber » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:03 am

Brasshorn;s" When you hit a pillar and it doesn't crumble, there is a secret switch more likely than not. Explore the northwest for one. For the dragons, used ranged weapons and cast Magic Immunity, Stone Skin, Calm, all the defensive spells you have.

The teleporter in the Whispering Maze is part of a quest. "You have to find the Lord of the Gallows. Old Kon says, "Would you like a share of treasure? I'm crippled and cannot get about. If you help me, we'll both prosper. I'm a retired thief. I was partners with the best of all thieves. He was the lord of our kind. Together we managed to amass a chest full of stolen gold. Tragically, he got caught breaking into the Sheriff's.

He paid for that crime with his life. He hangs outside the village now as a lesson to us all. He took the secret of where he stashed our treasure to the gallows with him. But there is a way to talk to hanged men. Even the great Thor has this gift but it is not generally known it can be done. Will you learn how and help me?"

You're looking for that treasure in Hobbes' Hole."

The Witch has the Cloak of Invisibility if you persuade is greater than or equal to 25.

You need the Blue Fairy's permission to cross to get the Blue Woad. She's in her home, Blue Fairy's Eyrie..

http://catacomber.com/discussion/commen ... mment_5306
Catacomber

Postby Aeryn Sun » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:32 am

Thanks, Cat!
Aeryn Sun

Postby Aeryn Sun » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:38 am

BTW, where/how do I get to the Farie's Eiyie?
Aeryn Sun

Postby Catacomber » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:33 am

From a hole in Foggy Island after a brief stop in some tunnels.
Catacomber

Postby Aeryn Sun » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:27 pm

Thanks, Cat, I believe I was down there as I have the Fairy sword and a red key, but must have missed the Fairy queen person, I'm heading there now!
Aeryn Sun

Return to Thor's Hammer