Farie cave quest, stuck

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Farie cave quest, stuck

Postby Aeryn Sun » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:02 pm

OK, I went back and found most of the stuff and killed the Faerie Queen, and visited the Blue Fairy, but she won't let me pass the faerie ring to the plants I need, says I need to prove myself, whatever that means. Also, the second level, I can't get to anything, I just get immediately transferred to the Blue Faerie level. I see some other fairies on the other side of the pillars, and the treeded areas are also locked out by the trees. I think I have opened all of the doors, but it feels like I have not visited all of the areas of the dungeon, any suggestions? Thanks!
Aeryn Sun

Re: Farie cave quest, stuck

Postby Catacomber » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:04 am

To move around part of the Eyrie, you need to drop the Fairy Wings from your inventiry. Pick them up again to visit other areas there.

To prove yourself worthy of her permission, your Outfit points have to be greater than 25 and Persuade greater than 30.

Some blue walls in the west disappear there if you hit them. You may have done that already.
Catacomber

Postby Aeryn Sun » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:07 pm

Thanks, Cat!
Aeryn Sun

Postby Aeryn Sun » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:16 pm

Catacomber wrote:To move around part of the Eyrie, you need to drop the Fairy Wings from your inventiry. Pick them up again to visit other areas there.

To prove yourself worthy of her permission, your Outfit points have to be greater than 25 and Persuade greater than 30.

Some blue walls in the west disappear there if you hit them. You may have done that already.

One problem I have run into with this area is that if I drop the fairy wings, I can't get to the Blue Fairy, and when I dropped them at the Blue Fairy level, the wings disappeared! So I had to restart from a earlier save.
Aeryn Sun

Return to Thor's Hammer