Help on Deliver Lemura's nightmare potion

Forum for discussing the official expansion.

Help on Deliver Lemura's nightmare potion

Postby Lordinky » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello, Does anyone know how to get into the prison in the islands of ice and fire expansion, to give the nightmare potion to the man who gave the counterfeit coins to the innkeepers maid. The quest is called "deliver Lemura's nightmare potion". I believe that as the hero of the original part of the game, I can't be thrown in prison without doing some serious crime spree.
Lordinky

Re: Help on Deliver Lemura's nightmare potion

Postby Lordinky » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:03 pm

I actually answered this myself. I did a minor crime of stealing the book of exorcism from the church and was given the opportunity to pay off the fine or go to jail. I went to jail and then went through a small drain to the neighbouring cell and gave my inmate the drink. I did think I had read elsewhere that I would not be picked up by the guards for minor crime levels, as I was the hero of the original game, but seems that I was mistaken on that. When I went back to the maid behind the inn, she gave me 5 full heal and 5 full mana potions for my trouble. Hope this helps someone else though, if they decide to follow that questline through.
Lordinky

Return to Islands of Ice and Fire