I think I did a stupid...

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

I think I did a stupid...

Postby Finnioso » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:53 am

Thule Abbey Murder Quest,(Yay) I talked to the abbot before getting Brother Jeffeory's journal, and the abbot went to his "library", and now I cannot find him. What can I do in this situation?
Finnioso

Re: I think I did a stupid...

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 am

First of all, relax. : ) Everything is OK. When the Abbot went to his secret library he told you that it's there, on the same floor of the abbey. So try to find him, try to walk around there and tap the walls, searching for a secret button or whatever. Soon you'll find the secret section of the library, with other useful stuff inside which will help you in your quest.

By the way, this is not a technical question but a gameplay-related one (and also it's for the Ice and Fire expansion) so soon we'll move this topic there.
Sylon / Redshift

Re: I think I did a stupid...

Postby Finnioso » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:21 am

Sylon / Redshift wrote:First of all, relax. : ) Everything is OK. When the Abbot went to his secret library he told you that it's there, on the same floor of the abbey. So try to find him, try to walk around there and tap the walls, searching for a secret button or whatever. Soon you'll find the secret section of the library, with other useful stuff inside which will help you in your quest.
By the way, this is not a technical question but a gameplay-related one (and also it's for the Ice and Fire expansion) so soon we'll move this topic there.

At the time I had thought was a bug, cause I circled that room tapping everything multiple times before I got this reply. But, it's resolved now I suppose.
Finnioso

Return to Technical Issues