"Invisible Door" in the Mithria Crypt?

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

"Invisible Door" in the Mithria Crypt?

Postby macatron » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:34 am

I think I found an "invisible door" in the Mithria Crypt. Here's some photos of what I'm seeing.

https://imgur.com/gallery/eADiJ

https://imgur.com/gallery/uocbA
macatron

Re: "Invisible Door" in the Mithria Crypt?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:56 am

Somebody else reported this once, but I couldn't replicate it then (it showed the door for me), even with their saves. Although I've only checked on Android (their device) and on PC.

Could you send me a save? I'll check it on iOS too. Thanks!

(Maybe it's a data corruption issue and redownloading the game would help, but it's a bit of a hassle saving the save files to your computer, deleting the game, redownloading it then copying the saves back. If otherwise there are no problems, it's not worth it. But you could do it if you want.)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby MasterAbbott » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:31 pm

I have seen this too and I don't remember being able to open it at all as well. But i can also confirm that too saw this. But moved on and continued with my quest.

I can say am playing it iPhone and HD version. So maybe its a iPhone issues as both Android and PC are showing the door.
:twisted: Fear The Master :twisted:
MasterAbbott

Postby macatron » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:14 am

Elendil / Redshift wrote:Somebody else reported this once, but I couldn't replicate it then (it showed the door for me), even with their saves. Although I've only checked on Android (their device) and on PC.

Could you send me a save? I'll check it on iOS too. Thanks!

(Maybe it's a data corruption issue and redownloading the game would help, but it's a bit of a hassle saving the save files to your computer, deleting the game, redownloading it then copying the saves back. If otherwise there are no problems, it's not worth it. But you could do it if you want.)

Unfortunately, my PC is currently out of commission, so I won't be able to send you my save file. I am playing on iOS if that helps to troubleshoot this issue, though.
macatron

Postby cloudtirones » Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 pm

this door is cannot be open and it acts like a wall... I think the other side is from the cave of witches .. it has a teleporter inside
cloudtirones

Return to Technical Issues