Rock the Switch - Jotenheim

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Rock the Switch - Jotenheim

Postby Elllsid » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:11 am

There's a place in Jotenheim where there is a switch in the wall. The clue on the wall is "rock the switch." I can't seem to find a rock, and I'm not sure what I'd do with it anyway. What to do? Seems unimportant to the story, but I'm curious! Thanks in advance.
Elllsid

Re: Rock the Switch - Jotenheim

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 am

You just need a rock in your inventory. : ) There are some around.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:44 am

There's a rock lying on the ground in the area where Jotun is there.
Catacomber

Postby Elllsid » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Ok, this is really embarrassing. My kingdom for a rock! I can't find one. Not a single one. I know I found one at one point, but I think I sold it when I was having trouble with the weight of all the equipment. Any hints as to where they might be hiding?

Completely embarrassed....
Elllsid

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Elllsid wrote:Ok, this is really embarrassing. My kingdom for a rock! I can't find one. Not a single one. I know I found one at one point, but I think I sold it when I was having trouble with the weight of all the equipment. Any hints as to where they might be hiding?

Completely embarrassed....

Look at the post before. :). There is a rock near Jotun in Jotenheim and it will respawn forever.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Catacomber wrote:You just need a rock in your inventory. : ) There are some around.

I had completely missed this... :roll: I did "rock the switch" and "heard columns" moving – erm, which columns? Also, is there any connection between this and the southern area in jotunheim where you can't walk too far into the icy crags? (And if not, what's the deal with that?)
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:16 pm

That switch removes the columns to the north of the switch.

There's money and a throwing weapon on a shelf in the "snowstorm" area. It's just a little maze.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Catacomber wrote:That switch removes the columns to the north of the switch.

There's money and a throwing weapon on a shelf in the "snowstorm" area. It's just a little maze.

I did find the throwing weapon and money. I just thought there was more land to explore farther away from the ice wall – in fact I can see two mushrooms that I think were dropped by monsters I ranged-killed, but I can't get to them. No big deal tho'.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:32 am

There are two mushrooms on the ground that you can get to if you step in the right places. : ) It's a little maze where if you step in the wrong places you get whisked back. But like all things like this, if you step and save and then step again, you make progress. : )
Catacomber

Postby jaquan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:47 am

Catacomber wrote:There are two mushrooms on the ground that you can get to if you step in the right places. : ) It's a little maze where if you step in the wrong places you get whisked back. But like all things like this, if you step and save and then step again, you make progress. : )

I need a stone, I sold all mine and am having no luck finding one. Could you please give me an idea of where one could be. Thank you!
jaquan

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:56 am

There is a rock to the southwest of the giant Jotun in Jotunheim. Since it's lying on the ground, it will always respawn. Just sleep in an inn for seven days and you should find it again if you already picked it up.
Catacomber

Postby jaquan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:14 am

Catacomber wrote:There is a rock to the southwest of the giant Jotun in Jotunheim. Since it's lying on the ground, it will always respawn. Just sleep in an inn for seven days and you should find it again if you already picked it up.

I'll try that thanks! On a different note.. I somehow got infected with brozerker I think when fighting Ragnar.. I can't remember where to find the cure tho and have nothing for it in stock.
jaquan

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:20 am

You can buy Cure Berserkers from better potion shops, like Bridget's.You can also make it if you have the right ingredients.
Catacomber

Postby jaquan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Catacomber wrote:You can buy Cure Berserkers from better potion shops, like Bridget's.You can also make it if you have the right ingredients.

Got it thanks but it didn't take care of the symbol above my character pic.. I'm not infected with anything else but I Still have a greenish yellow circle with green dots.. I've used every cure I can.

Also I cannot get a rock to respawn.. I've slept for greater than 8 days.. Idk if it's because I've already done the giant quest. Where else could I possibly find a rock? Thanks.
jaquan

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 pm

jaquan wrote:
Catacomber wrote:You can buy Cure Berserkers from better potion shops, like Bridget's.You can also make it if you have the right ingredients.

Got it thanks but it didn't take care of the symbol above my character pic.. I'm not infected with anything else but I Still have a greenish yellow circle with green dots.. I've used every cure I can.

Also I cannot get a rock to respawn.. I've slept for greater than 8 days.. Idk if it's because I've already done the giant quest. Where else could I possibly find a rock? Thanks.

You can find a rock,in the base game. Not at my computer but will check,in a little while where one might be.
That rock will respawn. You have to,go to another area of the world like Humbria where you can sleep at Beatrice's in. I can put another one on a crack near there if necessary.

Thank you for saving me in that other post. I could be wrong but it sounds a lot like the advertisements Imused to get at my website for World of Warcraft gold.
Ragnar only infects Berserkers' Curse but you may have picked up the Shambling Disease. DeMenchev sells the cure if you did his quest.
Catacomber

Postby jaquan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:03 am

Catacomber wrote:
jaquan wrote:

You can find a rock,in the base game. Not at my computer but will check,in a little while where one might be.
That rock will respawn. You have to,go to another area of the world like Humbria where you can sleep at Beatrice's in. I can put another one on a crack near there if necessary.

Thank you for saving me in that other post. I could be wrong but it sounds a lot like the advertisements Imused to get at my website for World of Warcraft gold.
Ragnar only infects Berserkers' Curse but you may have picked up the Shambling Disease. DeMenchev sells the cure if you did his quest.

You are most welcome! I've got your back! Lol. Sleeping at the Inn worked! I was infected with Wyrms and am now cured. Thanks again for all you do!
jaquan

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:49 am

I'm glad everything worked out and thanks so much!
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer