Gather Flowers & Chest of Dyes

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Gather Flowers & Chest of Dyes

Postby Satz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

These are actually two separate quests but both connected to each other.
in gathering flowers quest, there is a typo error.
when talking to the Wise Women in foggy islands. she asks to gather
10 rose madder flower
10 blue woad flower
& 10 yellow weld flower.
but when i check my quest log for gather flowers quest,
it says
10 red madder
10 blue woad and
10 yellow weld flowers.
what am i suppose to gather exactly. red or rose madder.
even if so, i've searched almost every place of the map & stil unable to find any of those i mean either "red or rose madder" flowers.
btw i found & gatheted the other two flowers " blue woad & yellow weld" flowers.
need help or information if any one had completed this quest or facing same typo error.
Satz

Re: Gather Flowers & Chest of Dyes

Postby DeMenchev » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Yes, it's not red madder, it's rose madder that you can gather from bushes with roses.
DeMenchev

Postby Satz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:27 pm

thank you very much. with your guidance and info, both the quests has been solved now.. geeees never knew that flowers can be gathered from the bushes. :D
thank you once again :)
Satz

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:22 pm

DeMenchev wrote:Yes, it's not red madder, it's rose madder that you can gather from bushes with roses.

Are they located somewhere specific? I've been trying to tap on rose bushes but to no avail...

Also, I've only been able to pick 5 yellow welds. Any clue to find the remaining 5? I've already unlocked and harvested the fairies' circle.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:35 pm

My notes---if you need a pic let me know.
Rose Madder-5 on bush at 13,3; 5 on bush at 13,0
Blue Woad-5 on bush at 1,10; 5 on bush at 11, 13 (need Blue Fairy’s permission to cross to it)
Yellow Weld-5 on bush at 6,8 (whack bush); 5 in bush at 6,9 (whack)
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Catacomber wrote:My notes---if you need a pic let me know.
Blue Woad-5 on bush at 1,10; 5 on bush at 11, 13 (need Blue Fairy’s permission to cross to it)

Very sorry to be this dense, but how do I read those coordinates?
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:38 pm

iwastetimeongames wrote:

Those are the coordinates for the map. You're not meant to read them--that just gives you an idea what to look for. If you need a pic, let me know. The Yellow Weld bushes are very close together.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Catacomber wrote:
iwastetimeongames wrote:

Those are the coordinates for the map. You're not meant to read them--that just gives you an idea what to look for. If you need a pic, let me know. The Yellow Weld bushes are very close together.

Don't want to bother you with pic requests. It would be enough to know more or less where to find the rose madders. I'll try and look for more yellow welds near the Fairies' circle (where I think I found the first 5). Thanks!
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:00 pm

They're both on pretty bushes with big red roses in the far northeastish. One bush is on a little patch of island all by itself. Just tap the bushes.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Catacomber wrote:They're both on pretty bushes with big red roses in the far northeastish. One bush is on a little patch of island all by itself. Just tap the bushes.

Found the madders! But I still can't find the second 5 yellow welds...
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Sorry, I forgot I changed the weld. There are five on a yellow bush near a hole. Tap the bush. There is one yellow weld on the ground in the mid south. It will respawn.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:15 pm

And there are five yellow weld on a reddish bush with yellow flowers very near the yellow bush and the hole. Just tap. Forgot I changed hit to tap.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Catacomber wrote:And there are five yellow weld on a reddish bush with yellow flowers very near the yellow bush and the hole. Just tap. Forgot I changed hit to tap.

FOUND IT! Thanks!
iwastetimeongames

Postby Satz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:47 pm

iwastetimeongames wrote:
DeMenchev wrote:Yes, it's not red madder, it's rose madder that you can gather from bushes with roses.

Are they located somewhere specific? I've been trying to tap on rose bushes but to no avail...

Also, I've only been able to pick 5 yellow welds. Any clue to find the remaining 5? I've already unlocked and harvested the fairies' circle.

How did you unlock the "fairies circle" area?? even though i finished all quests in this expansion, im stil unable to get near this "fairie circle". its asking me to get the blue fairy permission... :shock: :shock:
its not a big deal for me now, but stil im little curious to find out whats in that area and with what i can unlock it. and as fas has the blue fairy is linked with this, ive already mentioned in my previous post that the blue fairy domain in Blue Fairy's Eyrie dungeon is just empty with hallow walkable bottom/floor with three shelfs on north, east and west sides.
Satz

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Satz wrote:
iwastetimeongames wrote:

How did you unlock the "fairies circle" area?? even though i finished all quests in this expansion, im stil unable to get near this "fairie circle". its asking me to get the blue fairy permission... :shock: :shock:
its not a big deal for me now, but stil im little curious to find out whats in that area and with what i can unlock it. and as fas has the blue fairy is linked with this, ive already mentioned in my previous post that the blue fairy domain in Blue Fairy's Eyrie dungeon is just empty with hallow walkable bottom/floor with three shelfs on north, east and west sides.

In my case the Blue Fairy is just where she's expected to be – at the end of the Eyrie level. If you start walking past the floor edge, you will be transported up to her, and after talking to her she will unlock the ring.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Satz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:02 pm

iwastetimeongames wrote:
Satz wrote:
iwastetimeongames wrote:
In my case the Blue Fairy is just where she's expected to be – at the end of the Eyrie level. If you start walking past the floor edge, you will be transported up to her, and after talking to her she will unlock the ring.

you ment the blue fairy domain's door right? if so yes ive walked/ran every corner and bits of that area and also tapped/slashed/smashed even hit with arrows. stil no teleportation or whatever, like what you have mentioned.

but one thing I've noticed and i doubt that could be related somehow. when i walk or run in the middle, i.e from the entrance to pass the middle two pillars/huge stone colloms. i find that my character pauses for every step. just like how he reacts when he is near to any monsters/thugs/enemies.

could that be a hint or glitch?? :shock: :o
Satz

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 pm

You're not talking about the Fairy Queen's door are you? There's a ladder in the far northeast to where the Blue Fairy is. But you need the Fairy Wings the Fairy Queen drops to fly up to her. They can be bought if you are desperate. This isn't the right thread for the Blue Fairy's Eyrie. If you read through that thread it might help you. You might be walking slower because there are some monsters around but you can't get to them until the update. Read through that thread.
Catacomber

Postby Satz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Catacomber wrote:You're not talking about the Fairy Queen's door are you? There's a ladder in the far northeast to where the Blue Fairy is. But you need the Fairy Wings the Fairy Queen drops to fly up to her. They can be bought if you are desperate. This isn't the right thread for the Blue Fairy's Eyrie. If you read through that thread it might help you. You might be walking slower because there are some monsters around but you can't get to them until the update. Read through that thread.

ok ill continue on that thread abt this fairy thing. but last word. fairy queen drops fairy wings??? :o :shock: she dint drop.. or let me check once again from my old save file. cheers :D
Satz

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:42 pm

She should have -- if not, you can buy it. Just visit some tailors. : )
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:48 pm

sorry, the Fairy Wings are on a shelf in the Fairy Queen's room. And you can't buy it now but will make it sellable by superior tailor shops (Needlenose the Tailor) in an update in case you lost it. The randomosity will be 1, so you may have to sleep in an inn for a few days before it shows up in inventory--the superior tailor is
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer