Consensus of Giants

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Consensus of Giants

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 pm

I have no clue where Gegmir and Jotun are -- help?
iwastetimeongames

Re: Consensus of Giants

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:34 pm

In Jotunheim on their mountains. : ) You get there from the teleporter but it's random where it takes you so keep trying. Use the Winds' Teleporter in the far mid north.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 am

Catacomber wrote:In Jotunheim on their mountains. : ) You get there from the teleporter but it's random where it takes you so keep trying. Use the Winds' Teleporter in the far mid north.

Wow, I would never have guessed that! I did find both. Btw, one of the areas accessible through the Winds' Teleporter only seems to have a bunch of mummies and container items: is that it or is there more?

Did the switch in Frosthyr's cave activate that teleporter?

Oh, and what is Aegon's key for? Other than the harpist's quest, I've completed all others.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:05 pm

iwastetimeongames wrote:
Catacomber wrote:In Jotunheim on their mountains. : ) You get there from the teleporter but it's random where it takes you so keep trying. Use the Winds' Teleporter in the far mid north.

Wow, I would never have guessed that! I did find both. Btw, one of the areas accessible through the Winds' Teleporter only seems to have a bunch of mummies and container items: is that it or is there more?

Did the switch in Frosthyr's cave activate that teleporter?

Oh, and what is Aegon's key for? Other than the harpist's quest, I've completed all others.

That teleporter is always active. Aegon's Key is to open Aegon's door in the Underwater Caves. You get the Good News quest from Frosthyr the Ice Giant. If you did that quest, the gate should have taken the key but it could be a handheld glitch if it didn't.

The mummies and container items are all that there are in that place. : )
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:13 am

Catacomber wrote:
That teleporter is always active. Aegon's Key is to open Aegon's door in the Underwater Caves. You get the Good News quest from Frosthyr the Ice Giant. If you did that quest, the gate should have taken the key but it could be a handheld glitch if it didn't.

The mummies and container items are all that there are in that place. : )

Thanks! I do think that's an iOS glitch: I was able to open without the key.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:35 am

It happens on handhelds. The Steam players actually have had the least glitchy experience because of course the memory on the PC is so great and usually Steam players have gaming machines with more than the usual gigabytes of memory. We test on Steam. We don't test on handhelds. It hasn't been an option for us. Maybe we should ask. : ) Let's see how Hero of Lukomorye I does and I asked. : ) I have no idea why we're testing on Steam. Except we started out there testing the editor. Let's see if we can escape to handheld testing.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:15 am

Catacomber wrote:It happens on handhelds. The Steam players actually have had the least glitchy experience because of course the memory on the PC is so great and usually Steam players have gaming machines with more than the usual gigabytes of memory. We test on Steam. We don't test on handhelds. It hasn't been an option for us. Maybe we should ask. : ) Let's see how Hero of Lukomorye I does and I asked. : ) I have no idea why we're testing on Steam. Except we started out there testing the editor. Let's see if we can escape to handheld testing.

Happy to help if you need a hand!
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Let's see what Elendil says. It might be too much work for him as he's busy with the Quest 2. Thank you. : )
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm

We may be able to test Celtic Rift a little on android. But not iOS. Thank you for offering.
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer