Scattered Music Quest

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Re: Scattered Music Quest

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Catacomber wrote:
iwastetimeongames wrote:
Catacomber wrote:Update sent to Elendil. You have to wait for Apple or Google Play to approve it.

There are now two sheets on a window directly left of the bush that gives you 2 sheets. (Actually it's a yellow bush.)

Hey Cat, I just tried after downloading the latest update to the main game but didn't succeed. (Also, I didn't find Thaliesen among Heather's objects – I wrote that also in the "hoodoo item" post).

They're there--tap window near bush on right side of castle. Go to door to castle--walk east, turn and face north. Tap those windows until you find the one that gives you the sheets. : )

Ok, I don't know how this is possible (although I'm known to make strangethings happen) but the windows didn't give me the scrolls. However, that very bush that was yielding nothing before, just gave me the missing scrolls. I'm good this way but thought you might want to know in case that explains the old glitch or shows a new one. Either way, thanks again!
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 pm

The same script is on both bush and window. Sounds like a mobile hiccup.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:04 am

Catacomber wrote:The same script is on both bush and window. Sounds like a mobile hiccup.

Just a follow up on this: game-weeks after the quest was solved, I did find the 2 new scrolls in the window.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:38 am

Well, I did put them there. : ) Trust.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:12 am

Catacomber wrote:Well, I did put them there. : ) Trust.

Wasn't implying mistrust, just giving feedback to you and info to others who may experience this ;)
iwastetimeongames

Previous

Return to Thor's Hammer