Daisy's silk bags

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Daisy's silk bags

Postby Neverlosty » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:32 am

Might just be me, but when I pay Daisy the spider in the silk factory, all I get is the pleasure of tickling her rear.
I think it's supposed to give me 5 bags of silk thread?

I'm playing the iOS v4.0
Neverlosty

Re: Daisy's silk bags

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Neverlosty wrote:Might just be me, but when I pay Daisy the spider in the silk factory, all I get is the pleasure of tickling her rear.
I think it's supposed to give me 5 bags of silk thread?

I'm playing the iOS v4.0

Daisy knows how rich you are and decided to milk you for as much gold as she could get. : )

No, seriously. That's a bug that didn't come out in testing for some reason. Silk is misspelled. I have a problem sometimes with the small print in the editor and can't see typos. All this close work is affecting my eyes.

I'll put your two items in Hero of Lukomorye I ( a bow and a cloak) as it will take us awhile to get Celtic Rift tested--it's a large world.

Meanwhile--canned post--- : )
I'll be answering your questions from now on at my website. It's too hard on my eyes to monitor two forums and port the expansions. The button at the top of the "Zarista Games Expansions" list of threads takes you to my forum. The link is also in my signature.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Your bow and cloak are in HOLI.
Catacomber

Postby Neverlosty » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much.
Neverlosty

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:32 am

A bow is always useful for taking out monsters at a distance. This becomes more important as the levels get higher. I think players will appreciate your bow. : ) Thank you for your help.
Catacomber

Postby Michele_L » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:23 am

I had the same issue. I kept paying 500 gold and no bags appeared in my inventory. Usually the dialogue tells you that you've lost the gold an d have received the item.
Michele_L

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Michele_L wrote:I had the same issue. I kept paying 500 gold and no bags appeared in my inventory. Usually the dialogue tells you that you've lost the gold an d have received the item.

Fix was sent to Elendil yesterday. :)
Catacomber

Postby Neverlosty » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Catacomber wrote:A bow is always useful for taking out monsters at a distance. This becomes more important as the levels get higher. I think players will appreciate your bow. : ) Thank you for your help.

It's perfect, I'm using an accuracy build :)
Neverlosty

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I