Wolfs Den

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Re: Wolfs Den

Postby btbrown » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:07 am

you cant in the fort right?? i tried and it says magic forbiden on this map am i missing something
btbrown

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:00 pm

That's right. You're going to have to use stone skin, fortify potions and your strongest weapon. iwastetimeongames I think beat him. You might pm him.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 am

Catacomber wrote:That's right. You're going to have to use stone skin, fortify potions and your strongest weapon. iwastetimeongames I think beat him. You might pm him.

I'm sure I have because I'm the strongest... but I'm not sure what we're talking about :mrgreen:
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:19 pm

iwastetimeongames wrote:
Catacomber wrote:That's right. You're going to have to use stone skin, fortify potions and your strongest weapon. iwastetimeongames I think beat him. You might pm him.

I'm sure I have because I'm the strongest... but I'm not sure what we're talking about :mrgreen:

Btbrown was having trouble fighting the last boss in Zlatograd. : )
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Catacomber wrote:
iwastetimeongames wrote:

Btbrown was having trouble fighting the last boss in Zlatograd. : )

Oh ok, couldn't make sense of the post title :D I just took down the whole f* army. Btbrown, can you clarify what your issue is? Can't follow the previous posts.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Kenncola » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi Cat,
I looked over your note and picture of the map on where to release the wolves in the wolf's den, I've tapped that box over and over and no new wolves. Maybe I tapped it the first time I was in there and hadn't gotten the find Shura quest yet, and now I'm not sure what to do. Can you help?
Thanks!
Kenncola

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:21 am

Kenncola wrote:Hi Cat,
I looked over your note and picture of the map on where to release the wolves in the wolf's den, I've tapped that box over and over and no new wolves. Maybe I tapped it the first time I was in there and hadn't gotten the find Shura quest yet, and now I'm not sure what to do. Can you help?
Thanks!

If you tap that wall, it removes other walls and wolves are set visible. If you killed the wolf that drops Shura's Necklace, you can't sell the necklace. Did you possibly stash it somewhere? Or is it still on the floor. Do you have an earlier save file?
Catacomber

Postby Throbbinwood » Sun May 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Catacomber wrote:@btbrown--
Borovik's quest is to get the Magic Mushroom of the Leshiy. He gave you the Magic Scroll of the Leshiy that allows you to get into a part of the territory that is closed off. He gives you a hint that Solovey may have hidden his teleporter there.

He thinks Solovey stole that mushroom and indeed he did.

In Greenwood, there is a gray path. Follow it south then follow my map. There are two pines you have to tap with that scroll in your inventory---first is in Greenwood, second is in the far north of Dookh Village West--see my map. There is a half circle around first pine tree and second pine tree.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyg0sw4d68ps7 ... s.jpg?dl=0

Error 404 - file not found
Throbbinwood

Postby Catacomber » Mon May 07, 2018 4:36 am

I don't use Dropbox anymore. Do you need help with this?
Catacomber

Postby Throbbinwood » Tue May 08, 2018 2:58 am

I figured it out after awhile (the part about the tree being surrounded by snow threw me at first), but thanks for offering.

I really try to solve these quests on my own, but the Luko series have TONS of obstacles to movement, so wandering is a huge pain.

To be honest, between a few truly miserably tough to solve quests (invincible spider web, Cyclops rest home), I don't like the Luko series much. Parts are AWESOME, but the sucky parts are miserable.
Throbbinwood

Previous

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I