Problem with Erofeich's key

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Problem with Erofeich's key

Postby Dabeast » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:32 am

Hey I have completed the main quest of HOL1 but I can't get the nameless spirit to tell me his name. The lady at the gate tells me that I am ready but I do not have his key. I have gone around to the back of the gate but is there somthing else I need to do or is talking to him unnesessary.
I was also wondering what the red, blue, gray island keys are for. Is that a puzzle that I have not solved?
Dabeast

Re: Problem with Erofeich's key

Postby mangoose » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 am

I just finished the HD version, but have the exact same questions. Also, what do I do with Kolobok when I'm done? I feel bad leaving him on my shelf.
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Postby DeMenchev » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:09 am

I haven't figured it out myself. You need an Invisible Hare's scroll, but there are a few different types of that scroll in the game. You can get inside Gates of Transport without telling him his name, so you don't miss out on anything. Kolobok may be useful, but you can eat him. I mean drop him. He will re-join you in another title of the series.
Btw, Terror's Returnal coming soon so you can continue your adventures in a world that's closely connected to the world of Monares. Small island of Sayr.
DeMenchev

Postby Catacomber » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:17 am

Dabeast wrote:Hey I have completed the main quest of HOL1 but I can't get the nameless spirit to tell me his name. The lady at the gate tells me that I am ready but I do not have his key. I have gone around to the back of the gate but is there somthing else I need to do or is talking to him unnesessary.
I was also wondering what the red, blue, gray island keys are for. Is that a puzzle that I have not solved?

You need Accuracy greater than 40 and the Invisible Hare's Note for Erofeich to give you his key but you can sneak in the back way to the Gates of Transport.

The Red Island Key gets you into a part of the Forest of Illusion--the blue and gray keys you can just drop.
Catacomber

Postby mangoose » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:22 am

thanks!
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Postby mangoose » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:55 pm

DeMenchev wrote:I haven't figured it out myself. You need an Invisible Hare's scroll, but there are a few different types of that scroll in the game. You can get inside Gates of Transport without telling him his name, so you don't miss out on anything. Kolobok may be useful, but you can eat him. I mean drop him. He will re-join you in another title of the series.
Btw, Terror's Returnal coming soon so you can continue your adventures in a world that's closely connected to the world of Monares. Small island of Sayr.

Cool, I never played Terror's Returnal for the OG quest, having only played that on ios (memories...), so I'm looking forward to it!
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Postby istara » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:10 pm

DeMenchev wrote:You can get inside Gates of Transport without telling him his name, so you don't miss out on anything.

How can you do this?
istara

Postby Catacomber » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:54 pm

From the right side---there's a pine that looks like a pointed small tree--you can sneak in there. You can find a path to that small pine from mid Lake Tyoploe.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I