Knight of the order of the sword

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Knight of the order of the sword

Postby dudiel24 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 am

Hi guys, after I found all the three books for princess vasilisa I need to become a knight of the order of the sword to free prince Ivan, I know it’s in Buran pass and I found the get but to go in that’s what I missing. What to do? Thanks
dudiel24

Re: Knight of the order of the sword

Postby Catacomber » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:20 am

Are you a Knight of the Order of the Sword? Or are you asking how to become one? Once you are, go to Buran Pass and walk north in the icy area.

If you have a problem in the Inner Buran Caverns, let me know and tell me what it is.

Thank you for your kind words in other thread. : )
Catacomber

Postby dudiel24 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi, no I’m not yet Knight, what should I do to be? Thanks
dudiel24

Postby Catacomber » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:20 pm

First, mark somehwhere outside the Order because once you're in there, you are in there for awhile. Mark inside the Order to in the courtyard. The courtyard is the only place you can Mark and Recall there.

To start, find Martelius in Mad Dwarves' Castle. : )
Catacomber

Postby dudiel24 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi I found him, marked this spot and continues but I need help at the mad dwarves second floor, I didn’t get it the order to clear the force field, it’s confusing for me to figure which pentagram to start and finishing, after I solved this and go back with the rock to cat should I return to the prison?
dudiel24

Postby Catacomber » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Did you find Martelius? If you're in Order of the Sword, there's a lot to do. There's a walkthrough written by Argimon up at my website in the Hero of Lukomorye II discussion. It has spoilers. If that doesn't help you, let me know.
Catacomber

Postby dudiel24 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 am

Dear friend, I don’t know how to solve the puzzle there even with the hint. Please help. After I solve this and took the rock to cat I’ll be back to martelius. Thank you very much.
dudiel24

Postby Catacomber » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:22 am

Argimon says in his walkthrough-
There are two tapestries at the entrance of the big room that give you some hints. Note that when Dwarves say "than" - they mean "then". One is for blue pentagrams and one for red.

Key:

Blue pentagrams:

north-western, south-western, east one.

Red pentagrams:

west one, south-eastern, north-eastern.

After you solve this puzzle, pick up A Rock and hurry back to Cat.. If something UNFORESEEN should happen, hurry back to Cat anyway. She will not eat you. She is a nice pussycat. :D

He tells you the order in which to step on the pentagrams. But the secret is to enter all those pentagrams in that order but before you do that kill the Mole in the center of the room. He's standing on a spot you need to teleport back to to lift the force field after you step on all the pentagrams in the right order. When you've used all the pentagrams and have teleported back, the force field should be down.
Catacomber

Postby dudiel24 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 pm

for a moment I thought I did something wrong: I took the a rock hurry to cat and I get massage this is the wrong stone, I saved the games and do it again tapped on the wall and have chat with Argimon he took the rock, I get back to cat and the quest solved, is that’s right? Now to go back and help martelius?
dudiel24

Postby Catacomber » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Yes. Argimon stole my rock!
Catacomber

Postby dudiel24 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Thanks!!!!
dudiel24

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II