General question about availability of expansions in playsto

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

General question about availability of expansions in playsto

Postby Nightmage » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi everyone.

I have been playing The Quest and some of its expansions on my smart phone. The following expansions are available in the Playstore: Main Game, Islands of Ice and Fire, Thor's Hammer, Celtic Rift, Hero of Lukomorye I and II.

I happened to see a list of other expansions somewhere online and was wondering if there are even more expansions that I don't even know of yet. Will they also be available in the Playstore? I sure hope so because I intend to use the same character that I have been using in all games up until now for my future games. I usually play on my PC but I happened to start on my smartphone and don't intend to switch to a PC version for that reason.
Nightmage

Re: General question about availability of expansions in pla

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:21 am

All expansions apart from Islands of Ice and Fire are by third parties, mainly by Zarista Games. They have been updating their existing expansions and indicated that they would like to do so with the remaining ones. So I think you'll be able to play them eventually. ;)

Also, I'd strongly recommend against playing them all with the same character. They have wildly differing recommended level ranges and certain expansions form different series which are intended to be played one after the other, while others are not.

Except if you maintain saves at appropriate points, like keeping a save at the end of the main game and continuing that save both in Islands of Ice and Fire and Celtic Rift (as both intended to be played after the main game). In that case, carry on!

In any case, these are just suggestions, you can enjoy them however you like. :)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Catacomber » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:08 am

As Elendil says, we plan to port all our Classic expansions for iOS HD and Google Play Store HD but we also are making a few new expansions. So new Macha's Curse will be next, then Luko III, possibly another new expansion after that but we plan on porting all the classic expansions to HD. They all have to be tested and can't wear out the betatesters who have enthusiastically spent months testing. So it takes a little time.
Catacomber

Postby Xose » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:37 am

Catacomber wrote:As Elendil says, we plan to port all our Classic expansions for iOS HD and Google Play Store HD but we also are making a few new expansions. So new Macha's Curse will be next, then Luko III, possibly another new expansion after that but we plan on porting all the classic expansions to HD. They all have to be tested and can't wear out the betatesters who have enthusiastically spent months testing. So it takes a little time.

Wow!! I need to hurry up with existing ones ;-)
Xose

Return to General Discussion