Quest Order

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Quest Order

Postby Tract » Tue May 01, 2018 1:16 am

I haven’t played in a while and want to get back into the game. My character is in the middle of the Thors Hammer expansion, just got to the hissing thicket. I’m a bit of a completionist and have made sure to do every quest in the base game and ice and fire, and would like to keep it up. Is there any particular quest order that would cut me off from being able to do them all, or at least complete them all? Like if I do the main quest first does that prevent any others from being completed? Are there any quests I need to pick up before finishing the main quest? Level barriers don’t matter considering how overpowered my character is.
Tract

Re: Quest Order

Postby Catacomber » Tue May 01, 2018 3:12 am

You're going to have to decide what to do about Lord Stonely's daughter when you find her.
Catacomber

Postby Tract » Thu May 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Will that restrict other quests though? I vaguely remember that the shaman dude and the lord were telling me different things when I started the expansion about a year ago.
Tract

Postby Catacomber » Fri May 04, 2018 4:03 am

You'll fail either Lord Stonely's quest or Old Shaman's. If you fail Old Shaman's quest, you won't get your room in the castle and other punishments. Old Shaman wants you to rescue Lord Stonely's daughter. Lord Stonely wants you to kill her if you find out she wants to stay with the Viking.
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer