Tower of impatience

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye V.

Tower of impatience

Postby Jerome » Sun May 13, 2018 11:55 am

Hello there!
I have jumped from HOL II to HOL V (i have nearly all expansions:) )
And I am stuck at tower of impatience. I have cleared the hospital and meditation room but there is no stairway to upper levels and no spellbook (if i remember correctly, there was supposed to be a book at the uppermost floor). I can somehow manage the timed doors (tower of impatience is very rightful name :) )
But I cant seem to advance (I was also cleared as mentally sane, just for the record)
Thanks in advance. Have a nice day :)
Jerome

Re: Tower of impatience

Postby Catacomber » Tue May 15, 2018 2:26 am

The spellbook is there. I'm not exactly sure where you are in the Tower. Did you do the colored wall puzzle?

You have to find the stairs that go upstairs. They're in the far mid east of the Second Floor. To pass through some of the doors, you have to wait until it's time for them to open. They open only once a day.

If you've talked to the Lady who says, 'I'm the caretaker of this tower. You must know about the doors? They only open every so often. You need patience to wait. Trying to get out by using recall doesn't work. Many have tried that. Some who've come here have gone mad. I can tell you a little bit about Buyan to while away the time.', walk south, east and north until you come to stairs that go up.
Catacomber

Postby Jerome » Tue May 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Cat I am sorry, I completely overlooked the mid east door. I was walking all through 2nd floor and hospital ward for two hours :D
Thank you very much :)
Jerome

Postby Catacomber » Wed May 16, 2018 3:54 am

You're welcome. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye V