Investigate the attack and Locate Kozney's lair

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye III.

Investigate the attack and Locate Kozney's lair

Postby Jerome » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Hello everyone!

I have done quests for all Floating university, Hibaraki and Greenwitch Villages, Pokyograd, Fairycraft hill and Pearl Shore as well. All through those quests I hadnt found a npc that would advance me in quests Investigate the attack and Locate Kozney's lair. It is entirely possible that I misread parts of dialogue, but still, these two along with Find the spices are only quests from HOL III in my quest log and I have no idea how to complete them.

Please can anyone (or, Cat, please can you, since you seem to be only one alive here :) ) point me in right direction? I feel like I was all through the map, on every island, in every village, tomb, tunnel, castle and I can't advance. This being said, I am almost sure that your answer will be obvious (just escaping my attention)
Thank you very much :)
Jerome

Re: Investigate the attack and Locate Kozney's lair

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:04 am

Are you playing the Classic version or the new HD version? The quests in the new version, just released, are very different from that in the Classic Version. In the new version, Fershid in the Floating University gives you the quest to find Kozney's Lair: For Fershid, Floating University, find Kozney's Lair. His spies tell him the entrance is somewhere on Pogan Island. When you say you did all the quests for the guys on the Floating University, did you include him? You actually have to enter Kozney's Lair to solve that quest.

There is no Investigate the Attack in the new version.

If you're playing the Classic version, to Investigate the Attack, just talk to Imran on the Floating University which in that version is out at sea.

To Locate Kozney's Lair in the classic version, you have to find the entrance on Pogan Island, explore there and find Kozney's Death and bring it to Mr. Tainnik. In that version, you never really locate his lair, just his death.
Catacomber

Postby Jerome » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Cat, thank you very much!
Cologreve is now safe and sound :)

Also, I have Quest Gold with most expansions. So I think it is the classic version :)

Thanks again!
Jerome

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:05 am

Yes, it's the Classic version you're playing. You're welcome. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye III