Shortcuts to completing enclave and specter quests

Forum for discussing Celtic Queen.

Shortcuts to completing enclave and specter quests

Postby Totallylost » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:49 am

Slightly oddly, I've managed to complete a couple of the quests in Celtic Queen without ticking off all the requirements as stated by the game itself.

The first one is trying open the door in the Wizards' Enclave to get to the 2nd floor - you're meant to find and hit 6 hidden switches but I'm sure I had only hit 5 of them and got through the locked door leading to the room with the three teleporters. The switch I hadn't hit/found was the one in the locked room in the far south west corner of the first floor of the enclave.

The second one is the quest to kill the time spectres in Castle Gorm - you're supposed to find and use the plasma sword and also get a visibility spell but I've completed this quest and got the prize from Freshid for doing so but without having yet got my hands on the visibility spell.

Not sure whether this is meant to be intentional so I thought I'd put this here just in case it might be of interest to Catacomber if she's reading.
Totallylost

Re: Shortcuts to completing enclave and specter quests

Postby Catacomber » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:47 am

I often make it easier than it seems because sometimes the editor acts up on mobile. : )
Catacomber

Return to Celtic Queen