Expansions

Do you have any technical problems with the game? Look here.

Expansions

Postby RandomGamer » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:16 pm

I have the quest classic gold. I also bought all the quest classic dlc’s (besides HOL 1,2 and the Islands DLC obviously). Will there be (and how many if possible) large problems if I enable them all on the quest gold?
RandomGamer

Re: Expansions

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:38 am

There shouldn't be any. :)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Bethfarran » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:12 am

I’m having difficulty with Quest Gold expansions telling me to load and purchase The Quest Classic version 2.0 or higher in order to open some of the expansion packs
Bethfarran

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:35 am

The Quest Classic Gold expansions will not tell you that, because they are already enabled in The Quest Classic Gold. Any character in The Quest Classic Gold can go to them from Mithria port.

If you bought the expansions included in The Quest Classic Gold separately, they'll of course tell you to enable them in The Quest Classic, because The Quest Classic doesn't include them by default.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Bethfarran » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:55 am

I honestly don’t remember because it was so long ago that I bought them and I just started to replay them again. I’m missing a few of the expansions so I purchased them tonight and they won’t work and are telling me to download a different game
Bethfarran

Postby Bethfarran » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:57 am

Ice and fire is the expansion in particular that I’m talking about. And 2 others. I have probably 10 other expansions that will work
Bethfarran

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:59 am

Like I said, they are already included. Nothing to be enabled. (If you had The Quest Classic Gold, you needn't have bought those expansions...)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Bethfarran » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:08 pm

I’m just not seeing the isle of ice and fire expansion loaded is the only thing... which island is it? Still doing cursed chess set expansion and wish there was some walk through for some of the stupid little quests. Can’t find things like the blue cheese or the contraband on the island but the bigger quests I’m not having issues.
Bethfarran

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:45 pm

In The Quest Classic (and The Quest Classic Gold), the expansion is called "The Quest Isle" in game. (Talk to Captain Hanty in Mithria Harbor.) In all updated versions it's called "Islands of Ice and Fire".

As for Cursed Chess Set, I recommend checking (and/or posting) in it's forum.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to Technical Issues