Hope flower in QuestC gold v20.6

Forum for discussing Celtic Rift.

Hope flower in QuestC gold v20.6

Postby Bethfarran » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:24 am

Looking for the cup of great strength. I have gone to the island and back and done that part but when I talked to the Night Witch she states Aeda knows she’s fond of Hope flowers and didn’t he give me one... yeah no. I go back to Aeda and all he will do is take me back and forth to the island. Help any suggestions
Bethfarran

Re: Hope flower in QuestC gold v20.6

Postby Catacomber » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:13 am

If you have the quest to find the cup of great strength and talked to Aeda, you should get the dialogue option Dwarf I need your help and he gives you the Flower of Hope. It can't be sold or used. Might you have dropped it? Do you have an earlier save file? Try talking to Aeda when you're on the Fortress of Brugh side.
Catacomber

Postby Bethfarran » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:10 am

I do have an earlier saved file I believe I don’t now I think it takes me out of a lvl and I will have to redo multiple quests. I’m having a lot of glitches with Celtic rift anyway. I mean I can’t place the three large stones in land of the ever living. Even after drinking or using a spell of feather. Recover memories and there are several others as well.

Either side of the island that I’m on he Gives me the same response and this one is your axe and the other says dwarf. If I selected dwarf my option is sure but be careful Mike year doesn’t get soggy or not yet short stuff.

I have not dropped anything only place I drop it is at my house and I’ve double checked there and it’s not there but I will walk around and see I’ll just double check
Bethfarran

Postby Catacomber » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:10 am

You don't need to place those rocks. You just have to have them in your inventory. Placing them is done through script and dialogue.

You can't pick up those rocks in the Land of the Ever-living? Perhaps you need to store some of your items in your home in Mithria on a shelf that has persistent storage so you're not carrying so much weight. The shelf in Boardroom of the Gods in Celtic Rift also has persistent storage. Mark by the fountain in Land of the Every Living and recall or go back to Boardroom of the Gods and unload most of your other gear or as much as you can. Then equip something with high feather and try picking them up.

I don't see anything wrong with the quests you're having trouble with so it's difficult for me to help you.
Catacomber

Postby Bethfarran » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 am

It’s possibly because I have a shock armor slender armor and current armor that I’m wearing as well as everything else in my inventory for a grand total of 843 lbs. After picking up the rocks and using ultimate feather I’m still ok but she still says I don’t have enough strength. Maybe I will take your suggestion and dumped everything on a permanent spot and tried again. Best to the hope flower I checked my permanent storage in the house and my inventory I have gone line by line retracing my steps I can’t find it I don’t know the only thing I can think of is jumping Celtic rift and going back to a previous save but that puts me backwards considerably. I am currently on day 222 Celtic rift I have two others day 133 village of frommage and day 99 Dorrin’s Cellar. Really don’t want to go back so far.
Bethfarran

Postby Bethfarran » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:29 am

OK took pretty much everything out of my pack that was nonessential that took me down to 332 pounds I used a strong further and an ultimate feathered that took me up to 1126 I picked up the stones. It shows my pack weight is 494/1126 however when I still talk to her I tell her I’m afraid I don’t have the strength and she tells me please come back if you feel stronger you also may be touched by death’s waters. So confused. I should be Light enough and able to do this task and it’s not letting me
Bethfarran

Postby Catacomber » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:52 am

Bethfarran wrote:OK took pretty much everything out of my pack that was nonessential that took me down to 332 pounds I used a strong further and an ultimate feathered that took me up to 1126 I picked up the stones. It shows my pack weight is 494/1126 however when I still talk to her I tell her I’m afraid I don’t have the strength and she tells me please come back if you feel stronger you also may be touched by death’s waters. So confused. I should be Light enough and able to do this task and it’s not letting me

Did you place the stones? Tap the well with the stones in your inventory.
Catacomber

Postby Bethfarran » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:00 am

Tried to it didn’t work it took me down to 5 hp because I touched the well. I just don’t get it. I don’t get what I’m doing wrong. I took everything out of my pack down to bare minimum and still won’t let me even used ultimate feather and nope not enough strength even tried a strengthening potion. I gave up with Celtic Rift too many quests won’t let me complete them. I’ve moved on to Hero 1 and hey in the middle of the quest to find and save you ha ha ha hope you are safe
Bethfarran

Postby Catacomber » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:35 am

If you tap the well and have all three rocks in your inventory and the quest, 'For Regina in Land of the Living, fill the Well of Death with stones so it stops flowing.' you should get a message 'You succeed in covering the well with stones.' Otherwise, you lose hp and get a message that the water makes your flesh go cold.

Sorry you're having these problems but hope HOLI works well for you and you can rescue me.
Catacomber

Postby Bethfarran » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:27 am

Maybe I don’t have the quest. I just relooked at my list and I don’t have one for Regina and maybe it’s because she keeps telling me I don’t have enough strength and to come back and see her when I do. I have talked to her several times.

Ps yes you are rescued but Norbert not so much. I accidentally tapped him and killed him RIP Norbert
Bethfarran

Postby Bethfarran » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:35 am

So I literally dumped everything just now on the floor in that room tried talking to her again to get the quest and she said come back when I have the strength
Bethfarran

Postby Bethfarran » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:46 am

As for the hope flower I did look in my completely quests I have completed the quests ...bring the cup great strength (to Aeda)And the hope flower is not failed
Bethfarran

Return to Celtic Rift