The Quest coming to Nintendo Switch?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

The Quest coming to Nintendo Switch?

Postby Pka4916 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:22 am

Will there ever be a Switch version?
That would be really awesome.
Pka4916

Re: The Quest coming to Nintendo Switch?

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:32 am

We don't know. The game would need rework. Nintendo would actually have to give us permission (we haven't asked yet but we might not get it). I can't make promises but we are thinking about it occasionally. Most of our time is spent on The Quest 2, though. ;)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Spam Troll » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Elendil / Redshift wrote:We don't know. The game would need rework. Nintendo would actually have to give us permission (we haven't asked yet but we might not get it). I can't make promises but we are thinking about it occasionally. Most of our time is spent on The Quest 2, though. ;)

I would imagine, if there ever is a port to the Switch would be for the "The Shiny New Thing" as opposed to the "Still Very Shiny Old Thing". :) Better to future-proof future designs than rework old ones. (even very nice old ones).
Spam Troll

Postby Swartalfar » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:34 am

Sorry to dig up such an old Thread, but i also would love The Quest (and The Quest 2 when its out) on Switch.

I bought The Quest Deluxe Edition on GOG (loving the Art and Soundtrack. So atmospheric) and i think this Game could run really well on Switch(even with the low power the switch has to offer).

Maybe even a physical Edition for my Collection :D 8-)

So yeah i would be highly in Favour for The Quest on Switch and i bet im not the only one :lol:

As for Permission from Nintendo... its just my wild guess, but seeing what kind of games are constantly added i dont think The Quest should have any problems. But yeah just my guess.

Anyway great work guys! Love the Game! Would buy again :D
Swartalfar

Return to General Discussion