yellow stone in Mad Dwarves Castle

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

yellow stone in Mad Dwarves Castle

Postby Danadventure » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:41 pm

I went down the SE passage earlier but I don't have the yellow Stone. Could I have sold it somewhere? (I'm pretty mercenary). If so is there anywhere else I can get it? I finished the dragons water puzzle but can't get any further. I assume I need that stone...
Danadventure

Re: yellow stone in Mad Dwarves Castle

Postby Catacomber » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:33 am

There's no way to sell Argimon's stones and no other source for them other than in his dungeon. You need that stone to remove a wall in the midwest. The yellow stone is on a shelf in the mideast behind a wall that you need the violet stone to remove and then behind a black wall you need to hit to remove.
Catacomber

Postby Danadventure » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:11 pm

There's an Agrimon's dungeon in HOL II? I thought that was the end of HOL I?
Danadventure

Postby Catacomber » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:13 pm

Dungeons created by Argimon are in many of the Hero of Lukomorye expansions. :)
Catacomber

Postby Danadventure » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:06 pm

Gotcha. And the dungeon is accessed in the castle or the web of spore? Somewhere else? Haven't found it yet..
Danadventure

Postby Catacomber » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Mad Dwarves' Castle is Argimon's dungeon. The level name is Mad Dwarves's Castle but I often refer to it and others as "Argimon's Dungeon" as he designed it. :). There's no separate Argimon's dungeon.
Catacomber

Postby Danadventure » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:09 pm

Okay still not finding the yellow Stone. Trying to follow Agrimons hints and spoilers but no luck

"And now to the corridor behind the fake wall. You could go south and north there. If you go south you will reach a dead end with a shelf.

spoiler wrote:
When you turn north and hit the wall in front of you, the wall will disappear. Step through the fake wall and you will find another shelf with a yellow stone gem. Take it.

The north way will lead you to a hole in the ground which you are not able to cross."

I'm in the Eastern corridor with the dead end in the South and the holes in the ground to the north. I've gone through both of those but don't see any additional false walls shelf or Stone. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Danadventure

Postby Catacomber » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:41 am

Catacomber

Postby Danadventure » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Still feeling like an idiot. I can't figure out how to get into that corridor. Do I need to hit the walk with something special? Which wall? Feel like I'm bsnging my head against a wall and getting dumber...
Danadventure

Postby Catacomber » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:50 am

You need the Violet Stone and then to hit a dark wall.
Catacomber

Postby Danadventure » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:29 pm

The stone you get in the six switch/parchment room? I did that puzzle. I'd it cashed Violet stone or is something else? I haven't dropped or ditched anything so I'm not sure where else it could be.
Danadventure

Postby Catacomber » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:38 am

It's called Violet Stone.And you do get it in the six switch room. If you don't have it, maybe you left it on a shelf somewhere? Or in your house in Mithria?
Catacomber

Postby Danadventure » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:58 pm

That at least explains it. The only things I knowingly drop are broken hammers and there's nothing in Mithria. Argh!
Danadventure

Postby Danadventure » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:17 pm

OMG I went back to an earlier face and redid a while bunch of quests (which was kinda fun) and FINALLY figured out why I was having so much trouble with this.

I didn't have the violet stone because I had already used it! I was in the corridor behind the false wall. I was just looking for the yellow stone wall in the wrong place!

(*facepalm*)
Danadventure

Postby Catacomber » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:20 am

^^ I'm glad you got through.
Catacomber

Postby Shadow_Sam1 » Tue May 31, 2022 8:03 pm

I’ve followed the map, however I still have no luck finding the yellow stone. I ended up going to a walk where it had weapons and the vase with loot. I then followed the trail that lead me to spirit of the fern where I need to fill up one liter of water but that’s where I’m stuck now.. I’ve hit walls and lights and nothing. No dice..
Shadow_Sam1

Postby Catacomber » Tue May 31, 2022 11:14 pm

I don't know how to help you other than with that map up above in this thread. It's on the shelf there. Can you compare your map to that map and put up a pic of your map?
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II