Rescuing Catacomber - colors of my flag

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Rescuing Catacomber - colors of my flag

Postby Totallylost » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 am

Sorry for yet another post about Argimon's Dungeon!

I've completed the main quest and the only one now outstanding is to try to rescue poor Catacomber which I'd really like to do before deciding whether or not to brave HoLII.

Where I'm stuck is that I can't figure out how to get behind the bone door which is on the east side of the dungeon. I know the solution has something to do with the bit of the dungeon which has the 3 hangings near the sign referring to the "colors of my flag" but I'm lost as to what I'm supposed to do here. All I get is a "click" message if I touch the blue or white hanging and a message about a small cry far away if I touch the red one.

I've looked around but I haven't found the solution to this set out anywhere - this means that the answer to this will be obvious but I have accepted that I am not very good at these games even if I do enjoy them.

Thanks
Totallylost

Re: Rescuing Catacomber - colors of my flag

Postby Catacomber » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:15 pm

If you heard my voice, you need a key--The Strange Key-- and Lockpick skills greater than 75. Martelius trains Lockpick. I'm glad you're not going to let me rot in there.

Here is Argimon's map of his keys. It doesn't show the Strange Key but you can find that in a pile of skulls near where you can find k1.
Catacomber

Postby Totallylost » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:09 am

Ah it was the lockpil skill level where I was going wrong then.

Well you are free now - thanks for the nifty new shield and hope to see you in the sequel!
Totallylost

Postby Catacomber » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:45 am

Meow. Thank you! You may have to rescue me again in the sequel. If you get stuck, just ask. You're playing our early expansions. We got better at giving hints later on. I think. But just ask if you have a question.
Catacomber

Postby Zorro8183 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:46 pm

I found the "strange key" but still can't figure out how to free Catacomber. Also I cannot figure out the 3 levers pertaining to the force field. Can anyone please help me with these two puzzles oh and the Fibonacci one too please?

I really want to free Catacomber.
Zorro8183

Postby Catacomber » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 am

I see in another post you rescued me. Thanks! ^^
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I