Question For Two Quests

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Question For Two Quests

Postby Pahnub » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:57 pm

I'm on my last two quests for this expansion.

Nuds hound and preserving the relics. I have a couple of questions.

1. For nuds hound, where can I find the meat to feed him? I've been to every chef and inn I can find and can't find any meat.

2. For preserving the relics, I have all three. I've talked to the abbess but she doesn't do anything at this point? Am I supposed to take them back to the dead Abbot? If so where is he?
Pahnub

Re: Question For Two Quests

Postby Catacomber » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:05 am

Beatrice the Barmaid, Morewick the Taverner, Rincemeat the Chef, Hugo Souser and Foul Brew the Taverner should all sell meat. But the percentage chance of its appearing is low so you might have to camp out until the inn changes its offerings. Oili the Taverner does not sell meat.

You need five pieces.

Sister Gulda at St. Hilda takes the relics. Try her and let me know if you don't succeed.
Catacomber

Postby Pahnub » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I just tried Sister Gilda and the only dialogue option is any task. If I click that she talks about Beras smooth skin from a previous quest. I also for some reason have a couple duplicates of the relics, could that be the issue?
Pahnub

Postby Catacomber » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:01 am

Do you have the latest version of Thor's Hammer? What platform are you on?

If you had the quest Preserve the Relics and you have all three, she should take them and solve the quest. It doesn't matter how many you have.

You can also try turning the relics in to the Abbess there. What does she say if you talk to her?

You can turn that quest in to either one.
Catacomber

Postby Pahnub » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:22 pm

For the base game version 13.0.1, for Thor's hammer 3.0.8. playing on Android on a Samsung Galaxy note 8. The abbess only has a dialogue option to tell me about the Abbey.
Pahnub

Postby Catacomber » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:49 am

She should take them. If you go to the Abbot in the southwest of St. Aidan's Crypt, what does he say to you. 3.0.8 is the latest version.

You might have to go to an earlier save file.
Catacomber

Postby Pahnub » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:42 pm

There is no Abbot there. Sigh I don't have an earlier save file to reference
Pahnub

Postby Catacomber » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:54 am

The Abbot only disappears after you've given Sister Gulda the relics. She takes the relics and solves the quest. She sets a global variable that the Abbot checks when you go back to him after giving her the relics. He then thanks you and disappears.

If you still have the relics and the quest open it sounds like a mobile glitch. You could try resetting the game by sleeping in an inn 7 days and 7 nights but that isn't guaranteed to work and it would respawn all the monsters you killed.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:59 am

I think I know what happened, before turning in the Quest to Sister Gulda, you must have met Phredd and talked to him about sending the Dead Abbot to his rest.

I can add a line to him that will help you solve the quest for a price, next update.
Catacomber

Postby Pahnub » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:38 am

I think you're right. I definitely talked to Phredd before I went back to the Abbey. And I remember him talking about the Abbot.
Pahnub

Postby Catacomber » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:23 am

Just set aside 2000 gold to pay Phredd and he'll help you next update. Already sent the file to Elendil. :D
Catacomber

Postby Pahnub » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:25 pm

I got the update and paid Phredd. Thanks so much for the awesome response!!
Pahnub

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:40 am

Pahnub wrote:I got the update and paid Phredd. Thanks so much for the awesome response!!

You're very welcome. ^^
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer