Stuck on a few quests

Forum for discussing Thor's Hammer

Stuck on a few quests

Postby Slappysquirrel321 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:49 pm

Well, fist I'm stuck on the loose as a goose quest. I've already talked to the cool in humbria castle and she says her servant has a goose, and she's on the top floor. The only thing up there is lady humbria, so idk. Next there's breaking into the cell there in solitary confinement, I've literally clicked on every floor tile and wall, and did the puzzle to break out of jail and I can't find a way in. And I found the fairy eyrie cave, and Im at a door with 5 switches and one sign says "the hitchicker to everything", and the other sign says to read the other sign. I've even went back to the first sign 5 to 2 thrice, and that didn't work so idk
Slappysquirrel321

Re: Stuck on a few quests

Postby Catacomber » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:01 am

You can find a goose hiding in a goldenish bush. Go through the big gates in the west of Humbria Castle. The bush is in the south there. Tap it.

Are you trying to get to Vinnie the Gnome in Humbria Jail? You need a lockpick in your inventory and lockpick skill of at least 10.

The Hitchhiker's Answer to Everything is the number 42. If you started fiddling with the switches, pull them all up and then pull the switches for 4 and 2 down in that order. The gate will open.
Catacomber

Postby Slappysquirrel321 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:52 pm

Ok found the goose.

On fairies eylrie, I found the blue fairy, and right before here is an area that has now floor with a bunch of containers/ stuff all along the walls. As soon as I try to go look, it drops me down to the blue fairy. I leave and the blue fairies circle won't let me in still. There is one last door in the dungeon and I know the keys on the floor that won't let me on.

When you go to humbria jail, there's 2 doors. One you can lockpick, one even says it's the solitary confinement jail where vinnie is in. It needs a key. No other way to open it, and I can't find the key.

I go to jundenheim and there's a frost drake that is immune to everything, what hurts it.

Where's the dog trixx lol, I looked everywhere
Slappysquirrel321

Postby Catacomber » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:44 am

The dog Trixx is in the midsouth of Bronze Spear Wood. Hit the gold pine tree to reach him.

You need to equip the sword Sweet Revenge to defeat the Frost Wyrm in Jotunheim.

Vinnie's cell has no key. You have to be able to lockpick it. I was able to do it. You need a lockpick and lockpick skill of at least 10. The other door, the lockpick skill level is 20.

The door to get out of the jail does need a key. It needs the Jailbird's Key. You can get that from the guard on the wall if you do the wall table puzzle correctly. But you can also leave through the drain.

Another door there needs the Solitary Key. You get that from a crack in the wall near the guard.

To avoid dropping down in the Blue Faery's Eiry, you need the Fairy Wings, a cloak.

Is there any way you could describe for me the door there you can't enter? It might be a key behind a wall. Not where you think.
Catacomber

Postby Slappysquirrel321 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:57 pm

The door I cannot get into in the blue fairies lair is the one all the way to the left. I started the dyes quest,and when I try to go to the blue fairy, now it only lets me access the are beneath her. I cannot talk to her anymore. There's also some woods on the far left near the door. I already chopped down the trees there. I've literally tried everything. I have the fairy cloak, I think I even tried that. I'll try it again to see if I can talk to her
Slappysquirrel321

Postby Catacomber » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:09 am

There are a lot of doors. See if this helps you to tell me which door you can't open:

http://catacomber.com/discussion/298/bl ... elp#latest
Catacomber

Postby Slappysquirrel321 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm

The very top door on the upper left of the map, right above the blue forest. The square on the upper left on my game I haven't been in there
Slappysquirrel321

Postby Catacomber » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:41 pm

It has no key. You need lockpick skill of at least 70 and you need a lockpick from the base Quest game. If you don't have one, you can buy them in shops. Kindo the Keymaker should sell some.
Catacomber

Postby Slappysquirrel321 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:23 pm

What if I have environmental magic, lol I definitely don't have a lockpick skill of 70
Slappysquirrel321

Postby Catacomber » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:53 am

You have to train Lockpick. Ingsoor the Magician trains Lockpick up to 80.
Catacomber

Return to Thor's Hammer