Stuck in a cave

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Stuck in a cave

Postby Strahlungsopfer » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Hey guys. I feel kinda retarded because I'm stuck in the cave system on the little island at the beginning (sry for not knowing the exact names). I went over some cracks on the floor and the tunnel collapsed or sth. There's no way out there anymore and town portal doesn't work. I clicked and smashed every wall and went over the cracks again, but nothing happened. Also I can't attach ropes... Pls help!
Strahlungsopfer

Re: Stuck in a cave

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm

You need a bow (or possibly a spell to get out) look closely on the sides where the big holes are. You will see a button which you hit with arrows or possibly magic. That's how i got out :) at lvl 10 too
Unknown_Z

Postby Matías111 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh there's a town portal scroll in there, use it
Matías111

Postby Strahlungsopfer » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks, but I just recalled to Eldfell :D
Strahlungsopfer

Postby Catacomber » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 am

Unknown_Z wrote:You need a bow (or possibly a spell to get out) look closely on the sides where the big holes are. You will see a button which you hit with arrows or possibly magic. That's how i got out :) at lvl 10 too

That button should work. : ) But you have to look for it.
Catacomber

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:53 am

Catacomber wrote:
Unknown_Z wrote:You need a bow (or possibly a spell to get out) look closely on the sides where the big holes are. You will see a button which you hit with arrows or possibly magic. That's how i got out :) at lvl 10 too

Took me 5 seconds to find it lol... Just turn around a lot and look carefully
Unknown_Z

Postby Buddywalkosz » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 am

Catacomber wrote:

I have hit that button so many times, but to no avail.... It simply says: "You press the button and it does nothing". FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....
Buddywalkosz

Postby Unknown_Z » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:01 am

Buddywalkosz wrote:
Catacomber wrote:

I have hit that button so many times, but to no avail.... It simply says: "You press the button and it does nothing". FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Did you turn around to see of the passage opened?
Unknown_Z

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I