I’ve witches castle

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye IV.

I’ve witches castle

Postby Shadow_Sam1 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:53 pm

All switches are flipped and the buttons say nothing happened. Also am unable to fully reach glacier powder.. please help..
Shadow_Sam1

Re: I’ve witches castle

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:07 am

Are these the switches related to the sign that says, 'When all the switches are on, press this button, then find another? Five levers have to be on before you can press that button and get a result. Three are in the room with the sign and one is in the room with the Glacial Powder.

The first switch in the room with the sign is in the north, second is in the south, third is inside the little area there in the center that you get to by knocking on one of the doors One is behind a locked door near the blue pentagram on the first floor. You need the Green Ice Key for that door. It's in a vase in the room behind the other locked door which requires the Gray Ice Key.

To get to the Glacial Powder, you need to remove the spikes that move you back. Step on the third spike from the south. It's on the east side. : ) You'll get a message that you removed an impediment.
Catacomber

Postby Shadow_Sam1 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:09 am

I should’ve clarified that I’m playing the classic version but I’m not sure if it makes a difference .. there isn’t a sign on the room with the glacier powder.

But I will try the tips. Thank you :)
Shadow_Sam1

Postby Shadow_Sam1 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:17 pm

I managed to get the glacier powder with fire spells but the buttons and switches is where I’m stuck
Shadow_Sam1

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:20 am

Are these the switches and buttons that related to the sign that says:

When all the ice switches are on, press this button, then find another.

There are five levers and two buttons.

The five levers have to be turned on (pressed down) before the button by the sign will work. Then you need to find one more button.

Did you find all five levers?

Can you tell me which you found?

Did you find the two buttons?

Are these the ones you're talking about?

If you started playing with the levers, switch then all up and then one by one, switch them down.

As each lever is turned on, you should hear a tinkle. Then press the button by the sign. Then press the last button. The second secretswitch is in the same room as the one by the sign, on the western wall. It will move you.

Let me know about this so I can see if you need further help. Thanks.
Catacomber

Postby Shadow_Sam1 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:17 am

Omg thank you for clarification :)

I have only found 4 switches and 2 buttons. I have been trying to hit walls or use fire spells to try to find the wall I might be missing…but no luck..
Shadow_Sam1

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:42 am

Look again at my post up above. It lists where the levers (switchesc) are. Come back if you need more help.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye IV