Arichon in HOL1

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Arichon in HOL1

Postby Dem0nsark » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 am

Im trying to find Norbert and the missing headmistress on muck Island... There are 17 switches and I dont know what switches to use to open the door... Could someone please help???
Dem0nsark

Re: Arichon in HOL1

Postby Druid » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 am

Each switch has a number assigned to it. You need to activate, flip down, any switch whose number appears in the Fibonacci sequence, which starts with two ones, and finds any given place a value based on the sum of the previous two terms. So 1,1,2,3,5,8,13...
Druid

Postby Catacomber » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 am

Druid wrote:Each switch has a number assigned to it. You need to activate, flip down, any switch whose number appears in the Fibonacci sequence, which starts with two ones, and finds any given place a value based on the sum of the previous two terms. So 1,1,2,3,5,8,13...

This of course has been answered at my website lots of times --

if you already played with the switches, turn them all up and then turn them down in this order

That's the Fibonacci sequence--Argimon is a mathematician as well as a great game programmer--google Fibonacci and you should find it. : )

If you fiddle with the #1 switch twice you are not going to get anywhere. That was probably a typo on Druid's part and he's very helpful so give him loud hand clapping!!
Catacomber

Postby Druid » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 pm

No, the Fibonachi sequence starts with two ones. I should have made it clear that you just treat it as a single one, though. And thanks, Cat. I absolutely adore the shield you gave me.
Druid

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I